I was wrong about CPA

Mothman26

Was at the ensworth game and wow they play so well together credit to Drew Maddux for creating a whole new system on the fly since Tyger and Braxton left they are exceeding everyone's expectations for them in the CPA community

When you recruit like CPA does its only a matter of time before they reload. Maddox might be a good coach and he might just be average. It's easy to win when you are able to bring in athlete after athlete year in and year out. Let's see him go to a county setting and win a championship then we can give him credit. Right now all the guy has high marks in is recruiting that's about it in my book.

• Upvote 1

When you recruit like CPA does its only a matter of time before they reload. Maddox might be a good coach and he might just be average. It's easy to win when you are able to bring in athlete after athlete year in and year out. Let's see him go to a county setting and win a championship then we can give him credit. Right now all the guy has high marks in is recruiting that's about it in my book.

Except the fact that 4 of 5 starters and 9 of 12 players who dress have been at CPA since kindergarten

In fact thier 2nd leading scorer this year Evan Ragsdale who had 16 in the ensworth game was cut from the 8th grade team and worked incredibly hard to get to where he is rn Ik ppl have labels CPA basketball a dirty program and say that they do all sorts of things but not one of the kids on this years team fits the recruit type that CPA has had the last 5 years it's just a group of guys who work well together and play hard most people in the community said this was a down year and some even said they wouldn't have a winning record and they have proved everyone wrong

When you recruit like CPA does its only a matter of time before they reload. Maddox might be a good coach and he might just be average. It's easy to win when you are able to bring in athlete after athlete year in and year out. Let's see him go to a county setting and win a championship then we can give him credit. Right now all the guy has high marks in is recruiting that's about it in my book.[/quote

Did you read the responses? Those kids have been there since kindergarten. Are you man enough to respond? You've posted over 5,000 times on here! BTW which "county setting" can CPA not win in?

When you recruit like CPA does its only a matter of time before they reload. Maddox might be a good coach and he might just be average. It's easy to win when you are able to bring in athlete after athlete year in and year out. Let's see him go to a county setting and win a championship then we can give him credit. Right now all the guy has high marks in is recruiting that's about it in my book.[/quote

Did you read the responses? Those kids have been there since kindergarten. Are you man enough to respond? You've posted over 5,000 times on here! BTW which "county setting" can CPA not win in?

Lets see 4 out of the 5 starters have been there?  9 out of 12?  First of all that's only because your top recruits from last year moved on and left the program for someone else!  Where's the other "starter" from?  Where are the other "3" from?  All recruited players all brought in from somewhere else to play basketball.  Don't get on here and try to tell the rest of us that CPA isn't recruiting players into this program.  Maddux does it openly and we ALL know it and so does TSSAA they just can't prove it but all in good time my friend all in good time.  Heck they interviewed one of the guys from Vanderbilt on TV about Maddox and he even said one of things he liked about Drew was that he was able to find talent and bring them into his school.  I didn't say CPA couldn't win in a county setting you moron i said let Maddux coach in a county setting with kids that are only from that county and see how he does!  All that private school education and you cannot understand English?  I don't live on this website so forgive me for not replaying faster!  Now shut up and stop wasting my time.

Edited by UCSportsFan

In fact thier 2nd leading scorer this year Evan Ragsdale who had 16 in the ensworth game was cut from the 8th grade team and worked incredibly hard to get to where he is rn Ik ppl have labels CPA basketball a dirty program and say that they do all sorts of things but not one of the kids on this years team fits the recruit type that CPA has had the last 5 years it's just a group of guys who work well together and play hard most people in the community said this was a down year and some even said they wouldn't have a winning record and they have proved everyone wrong

So you even admit that CPA has recruited over the past 5 years.  Thanks for your honesty!  CUBSTAN did you read his post?    Nothing derogatory said about the kids that play the game, and i'm sure the young men playing on this team work their tails off however when programs like this are allowed to break the rules that others are made to adhere to bothers me to no end and when you have fans like cubstan that wants to act like CPA isn't recruiting now that really irks me!  Newsflash CUBSTAN my son was approached by "CPA" people to come and play for them so i'm not some random guy on here that doesn't know what he's talking about like you are.  Oh be certain it was done through the back channels so nothing was able to be traced back to your coaching staff but it happened and it happening now.  I know for a fact the kid from Clay County is being pursued by CPA. Now like i said shut your mouth!   

Edited by UCSportsFan

Lets see 4 out of the 5 starters have been there?  9 out of 12?  First of all that's only because your top recruits from last year moved on and left the program for someone else!  Where's the other "starter" from?  Where are the other "3" from?  All recruited players all brought in from somewhere else to play basketball.  Don't get on here and try to tell the rest of us that CPA isn't recruiting players into this program.  Maddux does it openly and we ALL know it and so does TSSAA they just can't prove it but all in good time my friend all in good time.  Heck they interviewed one of the guys from Vanderbilt on TV about Maddox and he even said one of things he liked about Drew was that he was able to find talent and bring them into his school.  I didn't say CPA couldn't win in a county setting you moron i said let Maddux coach in a county setting with kids that are only from that county and see how he does!  All that private school education and you cannot understand English?  I don't live on this website so forgive me for not replaying faster!  Now shut up and stop wasting my time.

2 are from FRA that cam in in the 6th grade and the other came in 2nd grade from BGA

2 are from FRA that cam in in the 6th grade and the other came in 2nd grade from BGA

What about 3 that recently left the program?  Where were they from?  You had 2 this year one last year.  No confusion here DAD1. Maybe you know where they were from?  I know one moved in here from Iowa and then left after one year.  Ya'll think you're Kentucky don't you? haha

What about 3 that recently left the program?  Where were they from?  You had 2 this year one last year.  No confusion here DAD1. Maybe you know where they were from?  I know one moved in here from Iowa and then left after one year.  Ya'll think you're Kentucky don't you? haha

If u read Tygers GQ article he talks about how he only came to CPA because the TSSAA is one of the only high school organizations to let 8th graders play varsity without losing a year of ineligibility also Braxton Blackwell came because he wasn't making the necessary grades to stay at MBA and sat out a year I'm not saying CPA doesn't recruit but this team is proving all the people who said CPA would be nothing without recruits because no players on this years team are recruits