Warren County 2016

PIONEERS12

If that is really the case, why hire assistants if you're not going to trust their judgement. He'll have no one to blame but himself if things don't pan out. Looks like the 3 ring circus that has been Warren County football for the past 20 years will continue

The key word here is assistant. They are there to help implement what the head coach's long term strategy is for that program, not theirs. I know you know that, but coaches have to be just like players at times and leave their egos at the door. You can't expect the kids to emulate what the adult leaders are not doing if that is the case. I believe that this team will be much improved over last years, and with the new facilities will bring a new swagger it will take to play ball in this classification.  I look for them to beat the usual suspects this year and play a much better game against the likes of Smyrna and Lebanon. I am hoping for a great season for this bunch!

Edited by Blaze45

The returning QB could be good but compares more to the running QB's of the past like Thrower and Paz. His strength is not in the passing game as previous QB's in the past like Wilkinson and Mullican. His future will probably focus more on the hardwood than the football field.

I have had the privilege of coaching him at the youth level and at the middle school level. He is very intelligent and extremely coachable. I have no doubt that with proper coaching he can be an outstanding QB in any system.

• 4 weeks later...

I must confess that I'm super impressed with the indoor practice field, and the weight room as well. It all truly does appear to be top notch, just really really nice looking overall. Due to decades of consistent losing and basically having a never ending, ugly, dark cloud consisting over the entire football program, I'm extremely shocked that they somehow managed to get enough funding for all of it. 

Anyways, I'm looking forward to watching the butt whooping that WC has coming for them in game numero uno of the season.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

If what I'm hearing from a few of the players, it's on the verge of total collapse. Moore won't let his coaches actually coach and Upton is alienating nearly every senior on the team. I hope this is just really blown out of proportion but it sounds like a few of the coaches egos are getting in the way of what could be a decent team

My man! Now that's the WC I know, and the one we've each grown to love over all of these years. Just a dumpster fire of a program, and a place where coaches go to kill their careers. You just can't beat it with a stick!

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

O smithnight express spend all there money jealous cause we work hard buy nice thangs! Lol

Ha, that indoor practice facility probably put the county in debt. I know they hiked up the taxes so yall are definitely paying for it. There are so many things the county truly needs that the money could of went for, yet yall sink it into something a decades long losing football program doesn't need, much less deserves.

Practicing inside all the time and out of the elements will just makes yalls team softer than it already is lol. So the more power to all of yall MethMinnvillians if it makes you feel good. Building that is the equivalent to all these guys you see driving around in all these huge, jacked up trucks. Everyone says they are clearly making up for something. Just another classic example of "little man syndrome" IMO.

As nice as it looks, and as cool as it is, it's still an extremely stupid move. Whats that say about the people in power who made it all happen? Those type of people are the ones who would call someone a moron, and spell it "moran". Poor ole Warren County. Yall just don't have a clue. Bless yalls hearts, for real!

Edited by DCTIGERFAN