Elizabethtown vs Johnson County

BigFan1966

Maybe people questions the character of your coach because he's a cheater? Just a thought.

Wonder what the sanctions will be? Not enough, I'm sure.

There won't be any because the circumstances don't warrant any. Much adieu about nothing reported by a jealous competitor that is likely guilty of much more. Quality programs with quality coaches don't have to recruit quality players. They just naturally want to be part of something good. Just a thought...

There won't be any because the circumstances don't warrant any. Much adieu about nothing reported by a jealous competitor that is likely guilty of much more. Quality programs with quality coaches don't have to recruit quality players. They just naturally want to be part of something good. Just a thought...

Or he attempted to recruit a young lady who said, "no thanks!".....................

I normally am in tune with what you post, but thats strawman logic if I've ever seen it.

Thats like a jewel thief telling the police not to worry about him, because the guy who turned him in was just jealous of the heist he pulled off, and he might even be guilty of being a jewel thief too. Maybe.

I normally am in tune with what you post, but thats strawman logic if I've ever seen it.

Thats like a jewel thief telling the police not to worry about him, because the guy who turned him in was just jealous of the heist he pulled off, and he might even be guilty of being a jewel thief too. MaybeP

Sounds like its a done deal in the Press. At least it won't effect this years team.

All I can say is there has been numerous Girls from all over the county transfer to that program,which I get everybody wants to play for a winner,never know what has went on or what has been promised or giving. As far as beating a team by 100 points,I say go for it,just as long as you play all your players I don't even care if you press all night with the 3rd string they deserve to get to play as hard as they can,I've been on both sides of it,work harder to get better

Thats like a jewel thief telling the police not to worry about him, because the guy who turned him in was just jealous of the heist he pulled off, and he might even be guilty of being a jewel thief too. Maybe.

I understand your point, but my main point was NOT about whom it was reported by, but that there was really nothing to report. And by that, I mean the so called infraction was nothing worthy of reporting even if a jealous competitor was the offender. Regardless, this is the world we live in. As I said before, kids want to be part of a winning program so they go where they want. This happens all over the state.