Hampton Post Season 2016

uknoit2

I'd say you're correct....Sure a sad thing with Benfield tho....We've been there and done that!

Yeah I hate it for the kid and the team but they must have played fairly well tonight. What I wan't to know is when the substate ganes will be played. Iwant to to see a four quarter brawl. These gemmeee games don;t get me going.

Cool is for the beach, gotta have a workmanship type effort outta everyone at this point.

It's gonna have to appear NOW.

If a loose ball is on the floor, you'd better be hitting the floor! And play the boards with attitude.

I wonder how many kids really love the game for the game anymore...Afraid kids today play to be seen instead of sacrificing to win

It's gonna have to appear NOW.

If a loose ball is on the floor, you'd better be hitting the floor! And play the boards with attitude.

I wonder how many kids really love the game for the game anymore...Afraid kids today play to be seen instead of sacrificing to win

Its surely changed over the years, to much stat watching and the like. Stats look pretty but its the little things that win's games.