District 1a 2016

Rebel82

Will do. I got the pleasure of sitting with and chatting with the boys basketball coach from South Greene last night. The guy is a class act along with everyone he had with him. The folks from North Greene were very classy as well and we look forward to welcoming you to Harriman on Saturday! I'll definitely post frequent updates for you guys! Good luck to each team as it's an honor to be in the sub-state games!

He is a great guy and a great coach. I'll post updates from South Greene as well. Thanks.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add that Midway fought from start to finish. I was highly impressed with Bertram. She plays with a lot of heart and has the skill to go with it. Someone's season had to end tonight And I hope they know they have nothing to hang their heads about.

I was actually much more impressed with #1 for Midway than I was #3. I think she tried to do too much on her own last night. Has talent but she will have to learn to involve her teammates at the next level. #1 looked like an underclassman. I bet we wil hear more from her in the future for Midway.

I do apologize for not being able to post updates last night as I had some technical difficulties in the gym lol. Anyways, congratulations to the Harriman Lady Devils as you girls are STATE BOUND!!! These girls have overcame alot this season and had to go through 4 incredibly talented teams in Grace, Meigs, Midway, and North Greene. All of those teams could've easily been in our place had the ball bounced their way a couple of times! Hats off to North Greene last night. I wasn't sure if the trip down would have any affect on them and it certainly didn't as those girls played HARD! It was an extremely good game and a classic for a sub-state game! The atmosphere at Harriman was electric and I hope we pack the Glass House on Wednesday for a huge first round game in the State Tournament! GO LADY DEVILS!!

I do apologize for not being able to post updates last night as I had some technical difficulties in the gym lol. Anyways, congratulations to the Harriman Lady Devils as you girls are STATE BOUND!!! These girls have overcame alot this season and had to go through 4 incredibly talented teams in Grace, Meigs, Midway, and North Greene. All of those teams could've easily been in our place had the ball bounced their way a couple of times! Hats off to North Greene last night. I wasn't sure if the trip down would have any affect on them and it certainly didn't as those girls played HARD! It was an extremely good game and a classic for a sub-state game! The atmosphere at Harriman was electric and I hope we pack the Glass House on Wednesday for a huge first round game in the State Tournament! GO LADY DEVILS!!

Congrats to your girls. Our announcer at the school kept us updated as well as Twitter, so it was fine. It was a great game at SG as well. Good luck moving forward.