Region 7A Tournment

HuskerVol04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. It was one of the better games I've watched in that gym in quite some time. (Been going to them for about 15 years or more). Dresden is the real deal folks. I agree with others who say that Dresden lost control in the last 2-3 minutes. You can press GC if you want, but they can handle it for the most part. Dare say there is not a better conditioned team in West Tennessee than GC Lady Pioneers.

I am picking Dresden to win against Middleton. Middleton better be ready, because I can guarantee Dresden is the best team they have played all year. (my opinion)

I agree. It was one of the better games I've watched in that gym in quite some time. (Been going to them for about 15 years or more). Dresden is the real deal folks. I agree with others who say that Dresden lost control in the last 2-3 minutes. You can press GC if you want, but they can handle it for the most part. Dare say there is not a better conditioned team in West Tennessee than GC Lady Pioneers.

I am picking Dresden to win against Middleton. Middleton better be ready, because I can guarantee Dresden is the best team they have played all year. (my opinion)

Lausanne, Liberty, and Haywood are all better than Dresden so "best team Middleton has played" is moot. (My opinion)

Middleton hasnt lost in nearly 3 years at home, and they won't lose this one either. Funny how people don't think Middleton is good or played anybody, yet they have won 65 straight games.

Middleton is ready for Dresden, you can bank on that.

Lausanne, Liberty, and Haywood are all better than Dresden so "best team Middleton has played" is moot. (My opinion)

Middleton hasnt lost in nearly 3 years at home, and they won't lose this one either. Funny how people don't think Middleton is good or played anybody, yet they have won 65 straight games.

Middleton is ready for Dresden, you can bank on that.

Not saying you are wrong. But from what I have seen GC beat Liberty by 30+ twice this year and handle Haywood pretty easy early. I'm not saying Dresden is better than the two but definitely right on par with them at least

Not saying you are wrong. But from what I have seen GC beat Liberty by 30+ twice this year and handle Haywood pretty easy early. I'm not saying Dresden is better than the two but definitely right on par with them at least

It'll be a good game and great atmosphere for sure.

Well said westtnsportsfan....That's my point as well. GC played some of those teams as well including Westviiew who probably will be making another trip to the 'Boro  Middleton is good ,I'm not saying that.  You don't win 65 games and not be good.  I was just making a prediction.  "That's  why they play the game"

Well said westtnsportsfan....That's my point as well. GC played some of those teams as well including Westviiew who probably will be making another trip to the 'Boro Middleton is good ,I'm not saying that. You don't win 65 games and not be good. I was just making a prediction. "That's why they play the game"

Well said westtnsportsfan....That's my point as well. GC played some of those teams as well including Westviiew who probably will be making another trip to the 'Boro Middleton is good ,I'm not saying that. You don't win 65 games and not be good. I was just making a prediction. "That's why they play the game"

Best of luck to your team on Saturday. Hopefully the top two teams in the state will meet where it counts.