Blackman- Riverdale (rematch)

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking to oline - BHSSports guy i'm feeling what you said now that you explained a little more clearly.

but if that is indeed the case, as you put it... then no one can say a deggum thing about bhs losing the playoff game in 2001. because clearly, we were the better team in that game. Same as riverdale at lincoln co. it's just.. key ppl got hurt... isn't that right?

smallz

[Edited by smallz on 11-21-02 5:34P]

Guest BHSSportGuy

I definately love BHS since I go there. I even wrote the sports for the Voice last year. So I am definately not a fence rider, I'm all for BHS, for life! Oh, and definately right Smallz. Sorry it was a lil' bit blurry at first. Peace.

[Edited by BHSSportGuy on 11-21-02 5:42P]

Dude, i am not even gonna argue with u. You cant say that you were the better team last year. If you were the better team, then you would have won. as far as u playing against bhs and rhs, i highly doubt it. If you would have, then you wouldnt be soo bent outta shape with one persons opinion. Thats just what it is dude. an opinion. And yes, i do want blackman to win. But just because i want blackman to win doesnt mean that they can. If the cincinatti bengals are playing the 49'ers, and i want the bengals to win, that dont mean that its going to happen. I want blackman to win, i hope yall win, i would love to see rhs's streak ended. But i just dont think it can happen. now, back to the battle of the boro. This is the last thing i am saying on it, then i am shuttin up about it. RHS-BHS WILL NEVER BE THE TRUE BATTLE OF THE BORO. it may be in your mind, but in every1 elses its still ohs-rhs.

I can say that we were the better team last year, seeing as we were up 21-7 at the half. If you read my previous posts to BHSsportsguys, you'll understand why i said that. In determining the RHS vs. Lincoln co. game and how they lost, can be seen from a quotation from spike mcdaniel who said they lost their morale when taron got hurt. THE SAME CAN BE SAID in 2001 when we lost our QB, linebacker, and fullback. "we lost our morale" when that happened. But the score showed at half time that we were the better team. That's undeniable.

Sure OAKLAND and RIVERDALE have history. But guess what, times change. So do rivalries. You can't say that we'll never be as big because we already are. In a few years, it will be split between the 4 high schools unfortunatly. And yes you were arguing with me. And yes you were being fair-weathered. If you're going for blackman, then support. If not, support riverdale, but don't say you're for a school who you'll think will lose. That's absurd.

That's all i'm going to say about that. Just goto the game, wait 48 minutes, and we'll see who's going to be the state champions. If it's Riverdale, fine, if it's blackman, even better. The times need to change a little, just as everyone was rooting against the Yankees in the AL. Maybe this will be the year that all underdog teams when it big. So far in most every sport, it's proven to be true.

don't count either team out too quickly.

smallz

How is me thinking riverdale will win, but wanting blackman to win absurd???? I want blackman to win. They CAN win. But, i dont think they will. They would have to play flawless and riverdale would have to make mistakes. I am going for blackman b/c i went to school with, and played with, lots of players on that team. I would be thrilled to see them win. but again, i think riverdale is too strong. In order for blackman to have a chance, the offensive line, led by my good friend brad at center, will have to execute. But i think the rhs d-line is too much for them. They also have the speed on defense to contain rico.

Hey region4fan where are you when i need u?

Hey smallz get a grip!!LIncoln beat Riverdale by luck!NOW before you go saying I am one of these crazy Riverdale fans-I graduated from Lincoln Co! RHS didn't lose because a key player got hurt!Thats an old and tired excuse.IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE PLAYER TO PLAY THE GAME (unless you are playing your playstation!)RHS let LCHS hang around way to long and it cost them.RHS played a very dominate game everywhere except the score board and well thats where it counts!LCHS coaching was licking there chops when the 4th quarter came and it was only 9-0 They knew they had a chance and they beleived they could do it AND they did!To bad they didn't feel that way more often this year!BUT let me ask you one question and I am not trying to be smart!Answer this truthfully---If LCHS beat RHS by 1 point and RHS beat BHS by 39 HOW BAD DOES THAT MAKE BLACKMAN???????? ;)

and how bad did we beat you?..and riverdale aims for us... they play for death against us... they could careless about "killing" anyone else unless they're in the red zone and need to secure the win.

how does that make you look lincoln co? you said it yourself.. they messed around because it looked like an easier game than what they got. they messed around too long and lost their morale. and then gave up - says a riverdale starter...

next time before you try arguing.. think about not.

smallz

Well i've talked to a friend, and Riverdale your in for a big surprise tommorow night just wait and see. I'm a huge BLAZE fan but going into this game I WONDRED HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GONNA WIN THIS GAME. WE RUN THE SAME PLAYS ALL THE TIME AND ITS VERY OBVIOUS WERE THE PLAYS ARE GOING. I heard some shocking news last night from a friend and its looks like or i should say sounds like we'll have Riverdale right were we wont them. All i'm gonna say RIVERDALE be ready were bringing it.....

Oh ya, 16 will be a lucky score for the blaze this year unlike last year.

BLACKMAN-16 : Riverdale-13 ;):)