AA Substate Predictions

sportslover88

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without seeing any teams from Middle or East Tn besides Upperman, I am picking Haywood to win it all. No one can stop Shutes, so they ride her all the way to a gold ball.

Man, you are a west tennessee homer!  No way in you know what that Haywood wins it all!  Way too many holes!  Westview would beat Haywood easily if they get the matchup!

I don't think Westview's post will be effective if they make it to Mboro? That floor is huge and 55 looked gassed out or her knee was bothering her in the region championship after about 3 times down the floor. The PG has a refuse to lose mentality but she will need some help.

The thing with Westview is that they sub in a 6'2" girl for #55 when she gets tired so it's one in for another. When she isn't needed (like in the region championship game), then you might not think she helps them but when she is needed, then she is able to shine. The PG can single handily take over a game when she has to. I have never seen anyone be able to stop her (including at the state tournament last year against Elizabethton)