Morristown West vs. Riverdale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real proud of our girls. Started quick Morristown tied it up at 8 then we never looked back. I thought we played great team ball tonight and with our talent that is a good thing. We had more double dribble called on us tonight than we had all year combined. We had a few sill turnovers luckily we were able to overcome them

Shout out to our students and their support. Real proud of how many showed up. I hope there will be more on Friday.

On a side note and I know most of y'all don't care. 1130 start time is roughl. I will do my best to be there

The point guard for Riverdale was the best player I seen all day. They are loaded. This is the Riverdale Invitational I am afraid folks.

Ha!!! I bet the other 3 teams has something to say about that.

Friday we are going to have to protect the ball better than we did yesterday. I heard lots of good thing about Mempis Central pressing defense

I could see Memphis Central's pressure defense being effective against some of Riverdale's ball handlers not named Hayes. It was an interesting strategy in my opinion to not have Hayes bring the ball up most of the Morristown West game. West tried to limit her touches. I think Riverdale will have to get the ball to Hayes in the Memphis game to limit turnovers.

I was somewhat surprised Memphis Central did not give more touches to their post player. She looked about 6-4, and had good ability, but they rarely fed her the ball.