Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Didn't mean they didn't have good players

They have good role players and one kid that is just really good.

Key scored 46 against us and rest of team had 38. If key ever has an off night clay will be in trouble.

I remember back in 1992 when Tony Delk was that good. Dobyns Bennett double teamed him when he crossed half court and easily beat Haywood County in the 1st round. I'm not saying Hampton can or will do that to Key, but if one player carries a team, a bad night shooting, a great defensive scheme, or an injury can change everything.

I can say this,about clay Co though. They are very well coached and hustle all over the floor. #13 has good feet for big guy and blocks a lot of shots. Only saw clay Co twice but came away impressed.

Key will get his points and if other players hitting shots that night clay will be hard to beat.

Hampton will match up well with clay and run the floor

Didn't mean they didn't have good players

They have good role players and one kid that is just really good.

Key scored 46 against us and rest of team had 38. If key ever has an off night clay will be in trouble.

Key had some games he didnt play well and Clay Co won This team is not just all Key. They are very talented and a very good team. Just like everyone I have and opinion, but I would say that all the teams left are pretty good or they would not be in the final eight still playing.

Elizabethton girls, #1 AA team in the state, just lost in 1st round to a team they've put out the last couple years.

I hate it for them, but as that Milhorn man said, rankings, SOS, etc means nothing down there

I guess Hampton should load up the bus next week and play the game after all. Never know what might happen. Edited by KnoxMoJo

:thumb:

Those that believe it to be an honor to be there fare better and enjoy it much more than those that believe they "deserve" to be there.

Like em or hate em, Mitchell always carries the right attitude IMO.

Holler at me Thursday morning at the game if you're there...I know famer3 is supposed to be there also

Will do.....I am going to try my best to make it unless work puts a kink in my plan.

Yes clay has good team but if key doesn't play good they will lose. They can get by playing weaker teams when he has an off game but not at the state. Hampton will be more athletic than clay. It will take huge game from him to win.

. I wouldn't count on that, there still a really good team when he's not on the floor.