Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Here we go trying to compare our internet p e n i s's again. Let me grab my magnifying glass for yours. Why even bring up win/losses of an 06 team I didn't even mention it. That was 10 years ago. Take off your letterman jacket when you go to the next game. It makes you look old.

Now, Ole creeker is a good one...Last part of post most likely toward another poster

Like I said those teams that come from the upper east usually isn't as good as they like to think they are! That Unaka team is one in how many? Forever! I can sit here and talk all day but if you haven't seen this clay co team play you don't know. They are good! Key should have got Mr basketball and has been scoring at least 30 points a game! I will be surprised if he don't at least put up 40 this game! He is fired up and ready, along with the whole team! Still have a bad taste from last season.

I see you deleted your post. I also wasn't sure who Stoney Creek was unless you was referring to Unaka. Other than that no other east TN beat Clay that year besides Van Buren.

that wasn't directed toward you Shozen. Playa mentioned in a comment earlier that NE TN never competed so I pointed that out. Deleted because I wasn't sure if the 06 team was the one I was thinking of.

Like I said those teams that come from the upper east usually isn't as good as they like to think they are! That Unaka team is one in how many? Forever! I can sit here and talk all day but if you haven't seen this clay co team play you don't know. They are good! Key should have got Mr basketball and has been scoring at least 30 points a game! I will be surprised if he don't at least put up 40 this game! He is fired up and ready, along with the whole team! Still have a bad taste from last season.

3rd year in a row Hampton has made it to state and played very well...Was there in 2011 before that and beat a west team that was gonna show us how basketball was played...Someone like you shows up every year to blabb around and make these boards interesting tho.

I will agree, these small rural schools in the sticks don't turn out state quality teams as often as other parts do.

And, I've seen Clay Co play......................

3rd year in a row Hampton has made it to state and played very well...Was there in 2011 before that and beat a west team that was gonna show us how basketball was played...Someone like you shows up every year to blabb around and make these boards interesting tho.

I will agree, these small rural schools in the sticks don't turn out state quality teams as often as other parts do.

And, I've seen Clay Co play......................

So you know how good we are then....