Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

We're too ignorant to be skeered! :D

This is the CC team that lost to Grace last March....But now is better than UC last season and as good as Mitchell this year!

I did read where the coach claims to know nothing about Hampton...Reckon where's he's been ??

I will say this. This isn't the same team as last year. If you seen CC last year and this year you would really see the difference. There is no inner team turmoil like last year.

I know we are a week away, but is the the only A game with interest?

Well I've noticed the small school fans take their teams very seriously, and you've got fan bases here that really support their teams. I can't speak for Clay County, but I know Hampton will bring a BIG crowd with them thursday. They have always followed their team, even though they will have by far the farthest to travel, they will out-draw many much closer fan bases.

Seems to be a lot of "talk" going on considering this game is still over a week away.  Good thing "talk" is cheap and the game will be decided on the court.

IMHO after watching some film, I think Hampton has some advantages that can be exploited in this game.   Also, no disrespect intended here but Clay is nowhere on the level of Mitchell or even Union City last year. If Clay proves me wrong on this, then I will take my crow fried crispy  <_<

Seems to be a lot of "talk" going on considering this game is still over a week away. Good thing "talk" is cheap and the game will be decided on the court.

IMHO after watching some film, I think Hampton has some advantages that can be exploited in this game. Also, no disrespect intended here but Clay is nowhere on the level of Mitchell or even Union City last year. If Clay proves me wrong on this, then I will take my crow fried crispy <_<

Just curious as to where you think Hampton has the advantage? Serious question not going to start a bigger I-net p e n i s feud. Edited by Shozen

Seems to be a lot of "talk" going on considering this game is still over a week away. Good thing "talk" is cheap and the game will be decided on the court.

IMHO after watching some film, I think Hampton has some advantages that can be exploited in this game. Also, no disrespect intended here but Clay is nowhere on the level of Mitchell or even Union City last year. If Clay proves me wrong on this, then I will take my crow fried crispy <_<

Same advantages we always have IMO....Had em last year just didn't shoot well Edited by uknoit2

LOL! You have been a good poster...

Haha thanks, I am a follower of the Upper Cumberland sports programs and don't even live in Clay but I do understand how biased home town folks can be. I enjoy the boards (for the most part) but always try to give an unbiased opinion even when it's against the UC teams.

Would I be surprised if Hampton wins? Not the slightest as I think any of the 8 teams can win the whole thing. Things change in the glass house with a winner take all 1 game. Would I like to see Clay advance of course but it's going to take one of their best games 3 games in a row which is a tough feat.

I do however think whomever wins this game could be short lived as the 2nd round will be extremely tough for either team.

Edited by Shozen