Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

got that right! Key will have his way! I have seen Zy play too and if a d had problems with him they will def have a problem with Key! Maybry as well they can board shoot and play team ball! The upper east is always a little weaker than down this way! Even on good years! I say we get this by 10 or more!

...................and that's what we hear every year....so keep a talk'n, we like it!

Glad to hear that you're so much better than UC last year that beat us by 4 or Mitchell two years ago that beat us by 12....That's impressive!!!

We'll just set and watch this Key kid have his way with us

To be honest I haven't seen a d that could stop us yet! I have seen alot come in thinking that they could press us or man up and find out real fast that it wasn't going to happen!! Reminds me of the krispy kream classic " Whys James Crying" haha   " cause he just got dunked on" !!!!

:hungry:

To be honest I haven't seen a d that could stop us yet! I have seen alot come in thinking that they could press us or man up and find out real fast that it wasn't going to happen!! Reminds me of the krispy kream classic " Whys James Crying" haha   " cause he just got dunked on" !!!!

Don't worry about the Mule

Having seen both teams this year and playing against clay. I'M this game is a toss up. Whoever stays out of foul trouble wins the game.

To the guy that said clays length was big. Just didn't see it. Besides key guards were small. Actually player for player Mc was bigger than clay and more athletic.

One kid scores 46 and the rest scored 40. Clay defense not as good as hampton. Mc scored 76. In the end I will take hampton by 2. Key will score but they will hold the rest of the team for the win. 68 to 66.

Hampton moves on

I wanted to refrain from really predicting but here is my prediction which is worth maybe a buffalo nickel:

Clay Co by 6 in a close game. Reasoning, Key is going to have a big game simply because he thrives on the big stage hence dropping 46 vs Marion County. I know MC isn't Hampton but Key is a rare talent and if you double him there is plenty more players who can step up as Clay plays 10 deep.

Clay's season was built to make it to the state tournament because they have had some very tough games along with both loses coming in OT and triple OT so they know what it's like. They also come from a district where the 4th place team won 21-23 games.

From beating AAA Sevier County and AAA HVA to beating AA Macon County they have played a strong schedule with the 5th strongest on CoachT.

People don't give them credit enough as being a well rounded team since Key is so good. Maybry had 26 vs JC in the region championship and has done that all year long.

Russell and Browning are good for a solid 12-15 a game. Smith Ogletree and Silk off the bench are always good for a chunk of points. Clay's defense is also underrated as they are all tall and lengthy. Teams that normally score 70-80 usually get held to 50-60.

If Smith is hot he can shoot you out of a game. Ask JC how fast an 18 point lead at halftime at JC can vanish if Smith is on. Either way I expect it to be a great game but just feel Clay will edge it out. GL and hopefully it's an injury free week.

I appreciate your break down...We'll have all respect for CC when we come....Hampton brings a few rare talent players this season also...I don't see us deciding to double team this Key kid tho.

I never put much stock in SOS, it's never proved to mean that much at this point.

All I can point to is our performance the past two years...One either respects that or they don't....The disrespectful usually leave with their tail between their legs (comments not meant toward you)

I know that Hampton got beat by a South Greene team that has a horrible record and only beat Cloudland by 2 and if Benfiled can score like he did then yes Key will! We are on the same level as UC last year and Mitchell now! I know that your bench is deep and Smith subs in and out about 7-8 with a couple that can handle the ball and shoot AT TIMES. You just haven't played anything like us yet! 

Having seen both teams this year and playing against clay. I'M this game is a toss up. Whoever stays out of foul trouble wins the game.

To the guy that said clays length was big. Just didn't see it. Besides key guards were small. Actually player for player Mc was bigger than clay and more athletic.

One kid scores 46 and the rest scored 40. Clay defense not as good as hampton. Mc scored 76. In the end I will take hampton by 2. Key will score but they will hold the rest of the team for the win. 68 to 66.

Hampton moves on

Our 6'2 players play much longer....We hope they drive the ball the whole darn game.

With our D, I'd be surprised if we double team the Key kid....Real surprised.

He'll get what he gets and earn it....If he can beat us, they'll deserve to move on.

Will not have to double team him but key is A lot quicker live than on tape. Just take care of the rest and yall be fine. Key guarded Walt all night so I am sure he will be on coby. #4 had 32 so that u should tell you something. Big kid tries to block every shot and against us I think he did lol. Kids at Mc had bad. One kid beats them in football and then 1 kid beats them in basketball. Dang we can't catch a break lol

I know that Hampton got beat by a South Greene team that has a horrible record and only beat Cloudland by 2 and if Benfiled can score like he did then yes Key will! We are on the same level as UC last year and Mitchell now! I know that your bench is deep and Smith subs in and out about 7-8 with a couple that can handle the ball and shoot AT TIMES. You just haven't played anything like us yet! 

Okay then......