Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Yep...I like our size and speed...and fact our guards can GET UP!

Yep even the smallest kids can really jump. I love our Team ball and we play extremely hard. I can win and lose with this type of kids. You're not always gonna be the best but you can always give it You're best.

I wanted to refrain from really predicting but here is my prediction which is worth maybe a buffalo nickel:

Clay Co by 6 in a close game. Reasoning, Key is going to have a big game simply because he thrives on the big stage hence dropping 46 vs Marion County. I know MC isn't Hampton but Key is a rare talent and if you double him there is plenty more players who can step up as Clay plays 10 deep.

Clay's season was built to make it to the state tournament because they have had some very tough games along with both loses coming in OT and triple OT so they know what it's like. They also come from a district where the 4th place team won 21-23 games.

From beating AAA Sevier County and AAA HVA to beating AA Macon County they have played a strong schedule with the 5th strongest on CoachT.

People don't give them credit enough as being a well rounded team since Key is so good. Maybry had 26 vs JC in the region championship and has done that all year long.

Russell and Browning are good for a solid 12-15 a game. Smith Ogletree and Silk off the bench are always good for a chunk of points. Clay's defense is also underrated as they are all tall and lengthy. Teams that normally score 70-80 usually get held to 50-60.

If Smith is hot he can shoot you out of a game. Ask JC how fast an 18 point lead at halftime at JC can vanish if Smith is on. Either way I expect it to be a great game but just feel Clay will edge it out. GL and hopefully it's an injury free week.

Edited by Shozen

I wanted to refrain from really predicting but here is my prediction which is worth maybe a buffalo nickel:

Clay Co by 6 in a close game. Reasoning, Key is going to have a big game simply because he thrives on the big stage hence dropping 46 vs Marion County. I know MC isn't Hampton but Key is a rare talent and if you double him there is plenty more players who can step up as Clay plays 10 deep.

Clay's season was built to make it to the state tournament because they have had some very tough games along with both loses coming in OT and triple OT so they know what it's like. They also come from a district where the 4th place team won 21-23 games.

From beating AAA Sevier County and AAA HVA to beating AA Macon County they have played a strong schedule with the 5th strongest on CoachT.

People don't give them credit enough as being a well rounded team since Key is so good. Maybry had 26 vs JC in the region championship and has done that all year long.

Russell and Browning are good for a solid 12-15 a game. Smith Ogletree and Silk off the bench are always good for a chunk of points. Clay's defense is also underrated as they are all tall and lengthy. Teams that normally score 70-80 usually get held to 50-60.

If Smith is hot he can shoot you out of a game. Ask JC how fast an 18 point lead at halftime at JC can vanish if Smith is on. Either way I expect it to be a great game but just feel Clay will edge it out. GL and hopefully it's an injury free week.

got that right! Key will have his way! I have seen Zy play too and if a d had problems with him they will def have a problem with Key! Maybry as well they can board shoot and play team ball! The upper east is always a little weaker than down this way! Even on good years! I say we get this by 10 or more!

got that right! Key will have his way! I have seen Zy play too and if a d had problems with him they will def have a problem with Key! Maybry as well they can board shoot and play team ball! The upper east is always a little weaker than down this way! Even on good years! I say we get this by 10 or more!

Hampton by at least 15.

Key put down 42 against an impressive Marion co. team! not to mention the rest of the team! It will be hard to stop us at this point! we have a goal and thats the gold ball and I would hate to be anyone in our way! Mitchell and Booker T is the ones that we are worried about 1st game is a steppin stone.O by they way I am a dedicated fan and supporter not a current player!