Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

I agree Billy bob. Uc is a good guy just giving him hard time about his picks lol.

Clay cp outstanding team and plays hard

To cc playa no we not from high eastern part. We are from down in the valley were we play more than basketball.

Imo the game should be very close but just think Hampton winning the game.

Just an opinion though

Famer3 I know you have Hampton winning but this is Clay County's best chance to survive and advance to play Memphis Mitchell. #23 key will get his against Hampton I don't care who's guarding him! And I know you saw Clay's #13 he does have good footwork and will block your shot the kid has worked hard over 4 years and has had a great coach in his basketball career! I know Hampton is trying to build a dynasty and 3 years in.a row is impressive but this isn't the year either.

I agree 100%. Clay is 2nd best team we played all year. Chattanooga central is a beast in 2a and whipped us really good.

This should be great game. Clay Co coach is a great coach and class guy. Talked to him for awhile after the game. This is going to be great game and can't wait to watch. I may have to eat crow but just see Hampton wwinning a close game. Hoping whoever wins this game makes it to title game. The crowd at the game was amazing and was glad it wasn't a blow out game. Best team won that night by far. Good luck to both teams st the glass house.

Famer3 I know you have Hampton winning but this is Clay County's best chance to survive and advance to play Memphis Mitchell. #23 key will get his against Hampton I don't care who's guarding him! And I know you saw Clay's #13 he does have good footwork and will block your shot the kid has worked hard over 4 years and has had a great coach in his basketball career! I know Hampton is trying to build a dynasty and 3 years in.a row is impressive but this isn't the year either.

Looking at all the teams we could have drawn, I was just saying the same thing.....About Hampton!

But, you're probably correct....We most likely have no chance....Hopefully next year when we have better players

I agree Billy bob. Uc is a good guy just giving him hard time about his picks lol.

Clay cp outstanding team and plays hard

To cc playa no we not from high eastern part. We are from down in the valley were we play more than basketball.

Imo the game should be very close but just think Hampton winning the game.

Just an opinion though

I'd imagine the biggest difference on this board is some of us have seen both teams play & broken down film....And others just want to "talk"

On another note, we now play more than just basketball....heard about that football sport last year and decided to give it a shot!....It was a hoot! But I thot you MC people only played basketball :roflol: