Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Key was the best player but not the best team.

Afraid to say it Clay was the better team also. That kid made a huge shot at the buzzer and Hampton did what it took to win but I like my chances up 3 with a last second shot to tie it 90% of the time. CC was better in the major statistical categories with a wide margin in rebounding.

Chips didn't fall this game and hats off to Hampton as they never gave up. I wish the refs played less of a role in both halfs. They have played too big of a role both days thus far.

I will say this Hampton better come in and rebound tomorrow or Mitchell is going to run them out of the gym. CC destroyed them on the boards and Mitchell will be much harder with their length.

Either way best of luck!

Edited by Shozen

Afraid to say it Clay was the better team also. That kid made a huge shot at the buzzer and Hampton did what it took to win but I like my chances up 3 with a last second shot to tie it 90% of the time.

Chips didn't fall this game and hats off to Hampton as they never gave up. I wish the refs played less of a role in both halfs. They have played too big of a role both days thus far.

I will say this Hampton better come in and rebound tomorrow or Mitchell is going to run them out of the gym. CC destroyed them on the boards and Mitchell will be much harder with their length.

Either way best of luck!

On the 3 at the buzzer why did the wing help on the penetration. He left the shooter wide open in the corner. If he dies not help and he makes the layup you are still up 1 with the clock running out. That 3 put sent the game into OT.

Agreed or foul before the shot. Hind sight is 20/20 though.

Afraid to say it Clay was the better team also. That kid made a huge shot at the buzzer and Hampton did what it took to win but I like my chances up 3 with a last second shot to tie it 90% of the time. CC was better in the major statistical categories with a wide margin in rebounding.

Either way best of luck!

NOT happy with the way we played D today at all!

Hopefully we rebound amd box out a lil better too.

Hats off to CC they shot well! And was bigger than I realized

The refs played a huge difference in most of clay county's close wins in the district an region, everyone new they wouldn't get the same calls when they went to state. I hate to see them lose, they just got outplayed in ot. Hats off to Hampton

Oh they got calls that's not the point. It was just so inconsistent both ways. There was 40-50 fouls called in the Mitchell game and atleast 50 in the CC game.

Oh they got calls that's not the point. It was just so inconsistent both ways. There was 40-50 fouls called in the Mitchell game and atleast 50 in the CC game.

Yea, refs played into this game at all the wrong times for both teams....if you spin to the middle of the lane and a defender fall down, no offensive foul! Never!

The blocked shot by Jones was clean to foul him out...But Key got mugged a couple times...They just need to call the game right

On the 3 at the buzzer why did the wing help on the penetration. He left the shooter wide open in the corner. If he dies not help and he makes the layup you are still up 1 with the clock running out. That 3 put sent the game into OT.

Why did we stand and watch CC shoot 3's all game?

I'm lost...Hopeful to play better all the way around tomorrow