Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Tough luck to CC, had to be a bitter pill to swallow after leading nearly the entire game. I've seen this Hampton team do this on more than one occasion,they have a huge will to win.

Like I said that Hampton squad are scrappers they outhustled Clay co. I truly believe if the refferee wouldn't have called mabrys (#13) 4th foul (Which was not a foul all ball I had the best seat in the Boro) Clay county wins the game by 8 instead of Hampton however hats off especially to Jose(#15 Hampton) he carried them through the first quarter while playing above average d obviously the gameplan was make him beat us an he answered the bell.

I wish all the best to Hampton , however I watched the Mitchell game earlier and Olison can play, as well as, if not better than Key who was 75% percent this morning (fighting the flu) & still gave Hampton all they could handle! I'll go with Mitchell by 7 because of shear athleticism!

Like I said that Hampton squad are scrappers they outhustled Clay co. I truly believe if the refferee wouldn't have called mabrys (#13) 4th foul (Which was not a foul all ball I had the best seat in the Boro) Clay county wins the game by 8 instead of Hampton however hats off especially to Jose(#15 Hampton) he carried them through the first quarter while playing above average d obviously the gameplan was make him beat us an he answered the bell.

I wish all the best to Hampton , however I watched the Mitchell game earlier and Olison can play, as well as, if not better than Key who was 75% percent this morning (fighting the flu) & still gave Hampton all they could handle! I'll go with Mitchell by 7 because of shear athleticism!

Yep they made a few crazy calls....Jones' 5th foul was a cleanly blocked shot too...So, Key has the flu?!! And read article that said he was cramping too? Rough morning for the young man

Yep they made a few crazy calls I really don't understand the bloom/charge call nowadays ....Jones' 5th foul was a cleanly blocked ...So, Key has the flu?!! And read article that said he was cramping too? Rough morning for the young man

Key is a tough kid and I'm glad you all acknowledged his humbleness as well as character that speaks volumes! with all of clay county's shooters plus key I would expect them to be back in the glass house next year...district 7a will be weak overall! Once again good luck to Hampton hope east tn can get at least a little recognition so you guys can afford some sneakers to be able to travel/run with them boys from Memphis! (Even with open enrollment) all it takes is a good gameplan and hamptons coach knows how to get his kids to play hard!

Edited by TriLakesRef

Key is a tough kid and I'm glad you all acknowledged his humbleness as well as character that speaks volumes! with all of clay county's shooters plus key I would expect them to be back in the glass house next year...district 7a will be weak overall! Once again good luck to Hampton hope east tn can get at least a little recognition so you guys can afford some sneakers to be able to travel/run with them boys from Memphis! (Even with open enrollment) all it takes is a good gameplan and hamptons coach knows how to get his kids to play hard!

Thanks...this group has raised the bar for Hampton football and basketball...And done so with the right attitude...never a word, just work.

Hopefully we'll find some of those sneakers LOL