Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Yea, refs played into this game at all the wrong times for both teams....if you spin to the middle of the lane and a defender fall down, no offensive foul! Never!

The blocked shot by Jones was clean to foul him out...But Key got mugged a couple times...They just need to call the game right

Agreed they tend to get whistle happy if it starts getting loud. Which both teams had a good crowd. I just want them to be consistent. Like you said some people got mugged and others was a slight bump.

Either way it was still an exciting game. Best of luck to you guys. I was pretty surprised with Mitchell's length. #2 was a stud for them with 3 dunks and 24-26 points. They did seem very disciplined and never really turned the ball over.

If I was Hampton I wouldn't try to press them as they had many more ball handlers than Clay and with their height they will just throw over the top.

I'm pulling for Hampton tomorrow and the rest of the way. Keep the golf ball out of west tn!

Ah crap. We seem to play better when you root against us.... just kidding. It is nice to have some fans from across TN. We always seem to be the Rodney Dangerfields of basketball. Always seems difficult to get respect. 

We have now made it to the semifinals three times in the last six years but the semifinals have been a huge roadblock for us. Those west tennessee teams are tough. 

Good win today Hampton. Everyone played with heart and until the final horn. I agree with Uknoit though in that we have to play much better tomorrow in order to have a chance. Basketball can be a funny game... maybe tomorrow will be our day.

Ah crap. We seem to play better when you root against us.... just kidding. It is nice to have some fans from across TN. We always seem to be the Rodney Dangerfields of basketball. Always seems difficult to get respect. 

We have now made it to the semifinals three times in the last six years but the semifinals have been a huge roadblock for us. Those west tennessee teams are tough. 

Good win today Hampton. Everyone played with heart and until the final horn. I agree with Uknoit though in that we have to play much better tomorrow in order to have a chance. Basketball can be a funny game... maybe tomorrow will be our day.

We just looked lost on D too often....Was outta sorts too often

Gotta take care of the ball and rebound better,they do those 2 things and they just might cut down the nets.