No love for Northeast TN

stockton4182

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Different animal. Cordova beat Oak Ridge by double digits and Cordova was missing their best player. Good luck to all the teams, but this is a silly thread.

That's what I've been trying to say. Oak Ridge is good and it's a great accomplishment that Crockett beat them to make it where they have, but Cordova, Blackman and Memphis East are on a totally different level than any team Crockett or Science Hill have seen.

Different animal. Cordova beat Oak Ridge by double digits and Cordova was missing their best player. Good luck to all the teams, but this is a silly thread.

That's what I've been trying to say. Oak Ridge is good and it's a great accomplishment that Crockett beat them to make it where they have, but Cordova, Blackman and Memphis East are on a totally different level than any team Crockett or Science Hill have seen.

Fellers, I'm not doubting you...Memphis Mitchell is in a league of their own in 1A, but I've seen bigger upsets thru the years than any of these would be

Edited by uknoit2

Fellers, I'm not doubting you...Memphis Mitchell is in a league of their own in 1A, but I've seen bigger upsets thru the years than any of these would be

That's why we play the games.  If it was just talent or rankings, we could give out the trophies now and you could save the long drive.  Hampton has its own Hoosiers story and will never forget that the impossible can happen.

That's why we play the games.  If it was just talent or rankings, we could give out the trophies now and you could save the long drive.  Hampton has its own Hoosiers story and will never forget that the impossible can happen.

That's just it, at this point there are no guarantees.