Beech Job Opening

13sports

I could be wrong but did they make it to sub state with that team. Sounds like Johnny Lynn's senior year getting ousted in sub state at whites creek after being only beech team to make it to only state finals game in the 36 year history of the school . That would be another name a very strong name . Johnny Lynn , I would say all he would' have to do is just call and the job is his .

The Johnny Lynn/Norman Temple team finished runner up in AA in 1983. The next year they moved up to AAA and lost at Whites Creek. They were sitting 10 deep around the court and standing along the end walls. Fire Marshall would probably not let that happen these days. Johnny played out of his mind that night but it was not enough to beat the Charles Brooks/Calvin Peters/ Wendell Lowe Cobras. Creek lost in semis that year.

Since Kenny Powell is a former head coach there I would think he would look for the right fit for his school.