Community vs South Greene

MoneyShot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs are always a factor but in the end it came down to just a few more shots falling for SG than Community. Great game by both teams; probably the game of the tournament so far. Clutch shot after clutch shot from both sides right at the end; South Greene is the only team I've seen who can hit shots down the stretch the way Community does. Good luck to them in the finals; they deserve it.

The refs are always a factor but in the end it came down to just a few more shots falling for SG than Community. Great game by both teams; probably the game of the tournament so far. Clutch shot after clutch shot from both sides right at the end; South Greene is the only team I've seen who can hit shots down the stretch the way Community does. Good luck to them in the finals; they deserve it.

I agree both teams made shots. If you don't think officials impacted that game then you have blinders on. I am not one to harp on this but there were many non calls or momentum changing causing calls that went SG way.

I agree both teams made shots. If you don't think officials impacted that game then you have blinders on. I am not one to harp on this but there were many non calls or momentum changing causing calls that went SG way.

I'd agree. Good game though between 2 good teams.

I think they have a good chance to beat Middleton or Gibson County. I might be the only one, but South Green playing Pickett County impressed me way more than Gibson County or Middleton did when I watched them. After seeing them play Community I now believe they can win the whole thing. It might not even be close.