District 2-AAA

WhereChampionsAreMade

Jeff County beat South Doyle last night 5-3 in 12 innings.  The Patriots led 3-1 going into the bottom of the 7th when the Cherokees scored 2 runs to tie the game and had the winning run on 3rd with no outs.  A botched squeeze attempt by the next batter and a great pitching performance by sophomore reliever Tyler Shaver got us out of the inning.  

Edited by theroyz71

I'm a DB fan and I have seen all the games at J Fred this year. 1st thing....DB coach Ryan Wagner has done an exceptional job this year with 2 returning starters and loosing 9 seniors

District 2 AAA - in my option

Sevier Co has had really strong teams the last 3 yrs. good team. Region strong

Mo-East - I know there good, just haven't sent them. Is there pitching depth?

Mo-West - I like your your Coach Fritz. But really not a talented team. However, 1 really good starting pitcher who plays 3rd otherwise. Had a great game against Cincinatti Elder. With some offense the Trojans could have won that game

Jeff County - I've seen. Has talent on the field for sure

Pitching depth and scoring runs with runners in scoring position wins tournament games

Good luck...where is the Region Tournament?

Edited by UpperDecker

I'm a DB fan and I have seen all the games at J Fred this year. 1st thing....DB coach Ryan Wagner has done an exceptional job this year with 2 returning starters and loosing 9 seniors

District 2 AAA - in my option

Sevier Co has had really strong teams the last 3 yrs. good team. Region strong

Mo-East - I know there good, just haven't sent them. Is there pitching depth?

Mo-West - I like your your Coach Fritz. But really not a talented team. However, 1 really good starting pitcher who plays 3rd otherwise. Had a great game against Cincinatti Elder. With some offense the Trojans could have won that game

Jeff County - I've seen. Has talent on the field for sure

Pitching depth and scoring runs with runners in scoring position wins tournament games

Good luck...where is the Region Tournament?

East has a few solid pitchers, and they can clinch the top seed if they win one game against us this weekend.

We have one pitcher honestly. We have some young ones coming up, but they're still growing. Our offense has been nonexistent honestly. Fritz has done good with what he's had. East and Sevier will each host half of the district tournament I'm pretty sure.