2017 AAA Favorites to be back in M'boro

tnchad1980

Dude you got at least 4 tranfer starters on the floor don't give me that crap remember i live here

JumpOff, this gets so old. Your team must have gotten ROCKED by Riverdale so you are a jealous hater. :mrgreen: Three of the five starters grew up in RUCO. Indian just gave you a link showing them in RUCO Middle School. One starter transferred from Hendersonville  in Sumner Co and the other starter from Summit in Williamson Co. Summit kid came to Riverdale as a soph, and so did Hendersonville kid when she was a soph. Of the other players that were in rotation this year, they are ALL from RUCO. ALL kids are zoned to Riverdale, and their siblings go to RUCO schools. I know darn good and well that is true. As for EAST HICKMAN HIGH???? I have no idea where you got that. We have never had a transfer from East Hickman High since I have been around the program.

You are just trying to stir the pot.

With 5 transfer on the floor you should win state let's see what you can do with student that's zone to your school

The one thing I have found in life is that if u dont have jealous haters...evidently you arent doing things right as far as success. If Riverdale was a regular team, you wouldnt feel threatened enough to take the time to write that trash. Only two transfers in the starting lineup. I repeat...only TWO transfers in the starting lineup. One is graduating this year. Next year, 4 starters will have grown up in RUCO middle schools or Lancaster. I cannot think of another kid on the team for next year that hasnt been in RUCO schools for a while. If you want to know why they are that good, you need to go visit a few RUCO gyms on the weekends. While your kid and kids on most other high school teams are on the couch eating Fruit Loops and watching cartoons on the weekends, Riverdale kids are with trainers their parents pay for and take them to, working their butts off. The day after the State Championship, most of the players were either at exposure camps https://twitter.com/neb_media/status/709083727599521792 or doing skills drills, getting ready for next season. To be on top, you don't take time off.  The reason for their success is that they are hard workers with parents that work their tails off making sure the kids have direction.

The one thing I have found in life is that if u dont have jealous haters...evidently you arent doing things right as far as success. If Riverdale was a regular team, you wouldnt feel threatened enough to take the time to write that trash. Only two transfers in the starting lineup. I repeat...only TWO transfers in the starting lineup. One is graduating this year. Next year, 4 starters will have grown up in RUCO middle schools or Lancaster. I cannot think of another kid on the team for next year that hasnt been in RUCO schools for a while. If you want to know why they are that good, you need to go visit a few RUCO gyms on the weekends. While your kid and kids on most other high school teams are on the couch eating Fruit Loops and watching cartoons on the weekends, Riverdale kids are with trainers their parents pay for and take them to, working their butts off. The day after the State Championship, the players were either at exposure camps https://twitter.com/neb_media/status/709083727599521792 or doing skills drills. The reason for their success is that they are hard workers with parents that work their tails off making sure the kids have direction.

Accurate post...
  • Upvote 1

Yep. Same thing happened to Blackmon. 🙄

Exactly... Blackman had a wave a high level players that were developed through the Rutherford Co. system with various travel programs and trainers...

As long as the competition is at a high level in the 'boro, the level of players will stay at a high level...

Well jump off I can tell you that the Whittington twins are we're not transfers...they are zoned for Riverdale and ALWAYS have been. You said all 5 starters were transfers.. Incorrect. As far as the starters go...The senior transfered her sophomore year...and the Junior transfered her sophomore year... The other 3 sophomores have been at Riverdale since freshman year..

Edited by bballmom1305

Why do all of you Hate on the Hayes's you guys are just mad because they didn't help you win a championship! From what I hear the Hayes's are very happy and Rutherford county is home for mom!! I know it would make your day if they leave but sorry Rivedale is a dynasty and that's where the Hayes's belong! We embraced them after what you Hendersonville folk put them through and they love everything about Rutherford county. Annie loves all her team mates and she loves her coach, so you got to come up with something else cause RIVERDALE bout to be bringing home the ships for at least the next 5-7 years maybe longer!! Dale Yea!!!