AA Softball

Trojan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So no one has any thoughts on AA ? I will add that Jackson Southside should be added in the west. Very young but very good. Dyersburg is now 21-1 on the year.

I would expect Dyersburg to get in and possibly South Gibson. Southside and Lexington are toss ups. Doubt Chester County would fine a way. Don't know anything on Covington and Ripley. I do have a question so I hope you see my question. But my question is, does South Fulton play their homes games at the high school or at a park? I'm pretty sure y'all have played them and I wouldn't mind watching them play a game. If they play at the park, do you mind telling me where it is located? Don't have to give the address, just anywhere beside it like a McDonalds and i'll hopefully find it.

I would expect Dyersburg to get in and possibly South Gibson. Southside and Lexington are toss ups. Doubt Chester County would fine a way. Don't know anything on Covington and Ripley. I do have a question so I hope you see my question. But my question is, does South Fulton play their homes games at the high school or at a park? I'm pretty sure y'all have played them and I wouldn't mind watching them play a game. If they play at the park, do you mind telling me where it is located? Don't have to give the address, just anywhere beside it like a McDonalds and i'll hopefully find it.

They play at South Fulton Elementary School.

• 2 weeks later...

In East Tennessee, I think Union County and CAK have the best chance.  I know Elizabethton is pretty good.  Kingston and Alcoa are fighting CAK in their district and are also very good.  Chuckey-Doak girls are good also but I think they would have trouble against Union, CAK, Kingston, or Alcoa.

I would expect Dyersburg to get there. Very solid all the way around. If Lexington hits they are dangerous. Pitching may give lesser teams an opportunity to knock them off. I have seen Covington and Ripley and neither should be a huge threat but Ripley does have some hitters and could be dangerous if you let them hang around. Since South Gibson lost to Milan in there District Tournament over the weekend I would suspect Milan is playing with a lot of confidence. I have seen all of these teams play this year. Clearly Dyersburg is the favorite in West TN unless they have a bad game and someone knocks them off. Lexington would be my 2nd pick to get there because they are still talented even though there pitching is not dominant.