NOTRE DAME Fighting Irish

Booger

seeing ND against the Khaki wearing Red Raiders of Baylor is what will let u make a smarter prediciton as to how close the Central - ND game will be?.......guess seeing Giles county matched up against McCallie last night or CCS huge matchup and win over Suck Creek last night better let u judge how good those teams are......there has to be 1 marqui matchup at each years jamboree that makes the draw that all want to see...the little Giant against the local big powerhouses....it just happens to be ND vs Baylor thisyear; as was it ND vs McCallie last year.......see the reacurring theme here....heck; North Red Bank Mountain wouldnt even sign up for this event

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

No I don't expect this Notre Dame team to be on the same level as this Baylor team. I expect Baylor to win this one by a couple scores. However, I have seen Central scrimmage Baylor and will be looking more at how they each matched up against the Red Raiders. 

Historically yes Notre Dame wins big over Central. And I am not ready to predict a Central upset in week 1 at all. But I am willing to say it'll be closer than the earlier prediction. Braswell has done a great job with these kids so far and has taken a 40 player team from 2015 to a 70 player team in 2016. That is no small accomplishment in itself. 

I will make my prediction after seeing Notre Dame in person tonight. I do hear that Notre Dame hung with a Knox Webb team that just hung 21 on 5A Farragut in one quarter of the Jamboree. So obviously this team has some talent. 

talent ant the problem......Unity is Key....that is quite shockin on the Webb - Farragut game.....thought we looked bad in thatr scrimmage and we tossed bout 4 or 5 picks in that one....and yes Cortney appears to b doin a good job at Central...we shall soon see

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I wasn't shocked with the Baylor 14-0 win over ND tonight. However I was suprised that Central kept within one score against Ooltewah.

After watching the ND game against Baylor and the Central game vs Ooltewah I will give a prediction. I think Centrals defense will slow down Notre Dame for most of the game. But I'm not sure how much Central will be able to move the ball themselves. Eventually I think the defense for Central wears down in the fourth quarter and Notre Dame scores late to eek out a much closer game than the Irish are expecting.

Notre Dame 17 Central 7

your prediction of a 17 - 7 win over Central will b just fine with Booger; butt Hold that thought Spartan.......ND had 2 D1 college linemen that didnt play lat night that more than likely make a difference in this short skirmish; the full game scrimmage we played the night before against Ringgold may have left us  little deadlegged also and we apprently have an intra-team bet going on as to who can attract the most yellow flags (which cost us a game last season).....that being said, Baylor had the biggest trench warriors on the turf this weekend which was great for our boys to line up against......not to shabby for little ole ND.....

as for Central keeping it within one of Ooldiwah last night in that short skirmish; a few nights back Central goes down to that same Oodiwah team 31-0..........so, we shall see how u respond to the outcome of next weeks game, Spartan

No I don't expect this Notre Dame team to be on the same level as this Baylor team. I expect Baylor to win this one by a couple scores. However, I have seen Central scrimmage Baylor and will be looking more at how they each matched up against the Red Raiders. 

Historically yes Notre Dame wins big over Central. And I am not ready to predict a Central upset in week 1 at all. But I am willing to say it'll be closer than the earlier prediction. Braswell has done a great job with these kids so far and has taken a 40 player team from 2015 to a 70 player team in 2016. That is no small accomplishment in itself. 

I will make my prediction after seeing Notre Dame in person tonight. I do hear that Notre Dame hung with a Knox Webb team that just hung 21 on 5A Farragut in one quarter of the Jamboree. So obviously this team has some talent. 

Central will not be close against the Irish.  Theres a whole lot of difference in a 7 on 7 than a full pads game.  Braswell has made some nice things happen thus far at Central.  And he may be the coach to stick it out and succeed there.  But they need size and strength up front.  They ran some spread Thursday night but just could not get rid of the ball quick enough.  

Central will not be close against the Irish. Theres a whole lot of difference in a 7 on 7 than a full pads game. Braswell has made some nice things happen thus far at Central. And he may be the coach to stick it out and succeed there. But they need size and strength up front. They ran some spread Thursday night but just could not get rid of the ball quick enough.

Good points. However who mentioned 7 on 7? I saw Central scrimmage Baylor in Full pads.

I'll be there on Friday to check this game out...no predictions just observations! Give me a chance to check out the seating plan for the following week.

make sure you stop at Captain D's on 58 before u get there....they want B no carp sandwich being sold at Central

When are they going to make a final decision on the QB position.....they are still using 2? are da irish going to go to a 2 qb system? they have 3 newbys and they are left handed from what Ive read.Looks like fant has narrowed it down to 2. 

the public ant even seen the Fants secret weapon back there signal callin.....they been movin him around so he can get a better understanding of alll the positions

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: