2A Region 1

Gunner0331

sounds like coalfield just left pujo. Just kidding good luck to Hampton and cloudland this year.

i'm sure you fellers will storm several this season,you usually do.Thanks for the well wishes and good luck to those Yeller Jackets . Hope the Landers can tangle with you  come playoff time. They may be a pretty good team as the year goes by. Bulldogs should be strong as well. I'll have some options this season. 

Thanks Harley! Looking forward to watching the DOGS take the field although I will greatly miss those that moved on...Hopefully the excitement of Saturday football will ease the pain LOL

I guess this is the site to talk GP fooball, not Hampton. Benny says this team has Heart, opening with Pigeon Forge and GreenBack at Home. Pretty stout opening 2 weeks :huh: If we could go 50% in 1st 2 games I think our game with Hampton will be closer this year. :mrgreen: Our enemy is AE, Grace, Rockwood in that order. Region 1 kicked butt last year lets do it again. 

Edited by harley04

I guess this is the site to talk GP fooball, not Hampton. Benny says this team has Heart, opening with Pigeon Forge and GreenBack at Home. Pretty stout opening 2 weeks :huh: If we could go 50% in 1st 2 games I think our game with Hampton will be closer this year. :mrgreen: Our enemy is AE, Grace, Rockwood in that order. Region 1 kicked butt last year lets do it again. 

2 good tests to start the season. You could lose both  and still be of the top teams in our Region. I think our region will do just fine come playoff time. Saw Happy Valley at the passing Camp today.It really means nothing but they were the cream of the crop. Lots of good skill kids and the QB  threw the ball well.They ended up Beating Hampton in the finals,