2A Region 1

Gunner0331

Watching last years Hampton team was nice too watch. They alway kept there cool very mature bunch, Leadership, Leadership from Srs players and staff. Most of them guys did graduate right :mrgreen:

What I would call the leaders graduated and the real leader is at Cloudland. I do think this years team will act the same.

Don't like calling people out but the truth will stand when the world falls. I'm sure Harley would agree with everything I said.

Thats why I didnt respond, maybe everyone will play like the men we want them too be. I will find out week 1, crosstown PF Tigers coming here Oh Lord :mrgreen: thats a true test for sure lol.

Thats why I didnt respond, maybe everyone will play like the men we want them too be. I will find out week 1, crosstown PF Tigers coming here Oh Lord :mrgreen: thats a true test for sure lol.

I'm sure that game brings out the best and worst .Get through that one and I'd say you've got it down.

What I would call the leaders graduated and the real leader is at Cloudland. I do think this years team will act the same.

A coach can only do so much.

Leaders need to step up and demand the right attitude.

May have to hurt some feelings, maybe hard choices when it comes to good players that are dividers or aim to march to their own drum beat.

I, as you Pujo, have seen great players removed from a team, and that team become a much better TEAM.

This unit has all the right pieces...QB is special, running game is unreal, lines are strong, quick and seasoned...It will all come down to team attitude.

Edited by uknoit2

May have to hurt some feelings, maybe hard choices when it comes to good players that are dividers or aim to march to their own drum beat.

I, as you Pujo, have seen great players removed from a team, and that team become a much better TEAM.

This unit has all the right pieces...QB is special, running game is unreal, lines are strong, quick and seasoned...It will all come down to team attitude.

crap  :mrgreen:

For the most part .I'm happy with the way things are going.I see a few potential problems but I'm sure thats the case with any team.Needs to be, one for all,and all for one. 

For the most part .I'm happy with the way things are going.I see a few potential problems but I'm sure thats the case with any team.Needs to be, one for all,and all for one.

For sure...Not so much comments about Hampton as about other programs...But same holds true for all

I think GP should be tough this year. Don't think they graduated much off of a pretty good team from last year. HV was pretty darn good at the end of the season last year I believe they will be in the mix for number 1 this season. Hampton had a big change at the top and graduated a lot of big time players but will most likely still be a major player in the region. We return a lot of young guys at cosby who has won a ton of games at the youth levels but has yet to really get much playing time at the high school level. We could be pretty good by mid season barring injury. N.G. got a new kid who could make them dangerous. S.G and S.N should be solid and C.G. had a change at the top and the biggest student population to choose from in the region they could turn it around and be solid this year as well.

I think GP should be tough this year. Don't think they graduated much off of a pretty good team from last year. HV was pretty darn good at the end of the season last year I believe they will be in the mix for number 1 this season. Hampton had a big change at the top and graduated a lot of big time players but will most likely still be a major player in the region. We return a lot of young guys at cosby who has won a ton of games at the youth levels but has yet to really get much playing time at the high school level. We could be pretty good by mid season barring injury. N.G. got a new kid who could make them dangerous. S.G and S.N should be solid and C.G. had a change at the top and the biggest student population to choose from in the region they could turn it around and be solid this year as well.

You might want to do more thorough research on enrollment statistics on the schools in this region. More than one school has the same number of students or more in there enrollment as C.G.  

just got my murphy fair, Benny talkin that GP is young. He had 20 jrs. and15 soph last year. 35 Srs. and Jrs. I know 1big lineman quit :angry: Hampton and Grace we the only 2a schools they lost 2. They seem to b jelling late in season lost to grace in a shoot out. How many jr and srs do most teams have in 2a. :?: