2A Region 1

Gunner0331

2 good tests to start the season. You could lose both  and still be of the top teams in our Region. I think our region will do just fine come playoff time. Saw Happy Valley at the passing Camp today.It really means nothing but they were the cream of the crop. Lots of good skill kids and the QB  threw the ball well.They ended up Beating Hampton in the finals,

Region 1 this year is going to be very interesting. The playing field is very equal than years past.

I Graduated in 73, kinda ole days :huh: I never have liked finger pointing trash talking football players. The last few years GP has been terrible, starting with brawl at AE continuing last year. 9 GP players came in restaurant my wife works at, she said a man ask who they were, said they were very respectful and should be rewarded and he bought there lunch. Benny said this team was different I sure hope so. 20 sr. 15 jr. u should win some games :mrgreen:

I Graduated in 73, kinda ole days :huh: I never have liked finger pointing trash talking football players. The last few years GP has been terrible, starting with brawl at AE continuing last year. 9 GP players came in restaurant my wife works at, she said a man ask who they were, said they were very respectful and should be rewarded and he bought there lunch. Benny said this team was different I sure hope so. 20 sr. 15 jr. u should win some games :mrgreen:

Our Region last year was pretty bad, I thought we did a good job keeping our composure when others showed themselves.I hope you guys have it under control,I;m afraid we're still gonna see some of it from a team or 2. One team comes to mind fast. Its hard as heck to win big games without discipline.

Edited by pujo