Preseason Region 6-5A

GWAVE1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see Gallatin going to 6A. They may fall short of the 1600 mark. Like last reclassication period there will be some surprise moves with some schools gaining more students than expected. I am hearing SC has over 1800 and Hville has over 1700.

I think Gallatin will be on the bubble. They will either be one of the largest 5A or smallest 6A schools and it could really come down to just a few students.

Beech over Dickson 23-14. Bucs looked better tonight with a few kids stepping up on offense to make some plays. O line looked really good and the backs were able grind out good yardage. Smith did a good job spreading the ball around. D looked a little better with the d line getting to the DC qb several times. Big test Sat against MJ.

Beech over Dickson 23-14. Bucs looked better tonight with a few kids stepping up on offense to make some plays. O line looked really good and the backs were able grind out good yardage. Smith did a good job spreading the ball around. D looked a little better with the d line getting to the DC qb several times. Big test Sat against MJ.

Tandem,

What time do the Bucs nd MJ varsity play on Sat.?