Region 4-4a

Tullahoma traveled to the University of the South on Friday to scrimmage Walker Valley. The Wildcats fell something like 35-14 or so. It was more competitive than last year's scrimmage and I think Walker Valley is better.

Tullahoma will host Warren County this Friday for the annual 'Fan Feast' at Wilkins Stadium.

Was 21-7 with first team....you guys held yours in an extra possession. Lipscomb also without 3 starters on each side of the ball, including DT and Oregon commit Reitmaier.....but having said that you guys are awfully tough..best of luck this year.

My bad. Was just able to keep up tonight and saw the first score with the second team was for 35-7. Didn't know many details outside of score. Really hate that Reitmaier didn't play.

I wish this game could start back up in the regular season. Don't think Marshall County ended up on too much then, but those were always some good atmospheres.

Seeing the posts about Giles and how it is good that they are scrimmaging again and the atmosphere around practices just doesnt sit well. For those who didnt know, the Walt Smith era was plagued by sanctions against Giles County for the cheating that went on under the first OConnor regime. The fact that fall practices were limited as well as scrimmages ( I believe one year they werent allowed fall practice until the first day of school and zero scrimmages the same year). It is sad that Walt was never given a fighting chance to succeed without sanctions and was thrown out to the wolves over something that was far beyond his control. That Giles County fans would welcome back a man who had to cheat his way to the top and is already committing violations again leaves me dumbfounded.

As for this district, it belongs to MC. There is no question about that. I see some predicting a Lawrence County top 4 finish. Im not so sure about that. They have Adrian Berry and nothing else. No qb, no wr, and they misuse a very talented te in Cameron Moore. As a true sophomore the kid lined up toe to toe with Jackson Harris (now at UGA fighting for a starting spot) and more than held his own, limiting him to 1 catch and 1 sack. It is sad to see his talent get washed away by that horrible offense they run.

Seeing the posts about Giles and how it is good that they are scrimmaging again and the atmosphere around practices just doesnt sit well. For those who didnt know, the Walt Smith era was plagued by sanctions against Giles County for the cheating that went on under the first OConnor regime. The fact that fall practices were limited as well as scrimmages ( I believe one year they werent allowed fall practice until the first day of school and zero scrimmages the same year). It is sad that Walt was never given a fighting chance to succeed without sanctions and was thrown out to the wolves over something that was far beyond his control. That Giles County fans would welcome back a man who had to cheat his way to the top and is already committing violations again leaves me dumbfounded.

As for this district, it belongs to MC. There is no question about that. I see some predicting a Lawrence County top 4 finish. Im not so sure about that. They have Adrian Berry and nothing else. No qb, no wr, and they misuse a very talented te in Cameron Moore. As a true sophomore the kid lined up toe to toe with Jackson Harris (now at UGA fighting for a starting spot) and more than held his own, limiting him to 1 catch and 1 sack. It is sad to see his talent get washed away by that horrible offense they run.

Great Post right on target.