Region 4-4a

I never gave an assessment. Still wondering myself, but your insight on Page is still useless. The Spring game you saw had at least 10 major contributors out to spring sports, and didn't Spring Hill struggle in all those areas as well? Are yall just flat out not very good then?

We very well may. That is why I said the jury is still out on us. However I can guarantee you don't have the athletes to work with that we have. I could be wrong it wouldn't be the first time. I have said before that I think Pages staff does a great job for what they have to work with

1. Marshall - not even close; no one in the region will be within 2 touchdowns

2. Spring Hill - new staff and energy

3. Giles - no one works harder in the off season than Coach Conner; could be #2

TIE AT # 4

4. Lawrence Co - hard working team and coaches

4. Page - lost all skill players but they have done a good job recruiting; line play should be good

4. Tullahoma - will be better but needs more time

Looking forward to the season; best of luck to all teams and stay healthy!!!!!!

Since the preseason is over the Big Tuna now wants to update his predictions for Region 4!

1. Marshall County (should make it to the semifinals again)

2. Giles County (hearing a lot of good things happening with the Bobcats)

3. Page has reloaded with Big OL and a running QB. TB is bigger and faster than the Region       4 MVP (Michael Roberts)

4. Tullahoma (young still but getting better)

4. Spring Hill (new coach, new system)

6. Lawrence County

1. Page - Best TEAM in the region

2. Marshall County - Loaded with some ballers

3. Giles County - Good athletes, good recruiting

4. Spring Hill - Good athletes, new coach

5. Lawrence County - Better than Tullahoma

6. Tullahoma - Should win a game this year

Laughable.. As much as I hate the cheaten Tigers no one touches them unless it is Catlik or TSSAA!!

1. Page - Best TEAM in the region

2. Marshall County - Loaded with some ballers

3. Giles County - Good athletes, good recruiting

4. Spring Hill - Good athletes, new coach

5. Lawrence County - Better than Tullahoma

6. Tullahoma - Should win a game this year

Hahahaha. They must serve some good kool-aid in Franklin.

For some reason that name sounds just like a QB from Page, almost as funny as you ranking Page 1st in this region.

Uhhhhh....OleBoy I believe he was answering the question of who was Pages QB. I know reading comprehension is not necessary to graduate from MC but come on man!!!

I so agree with Page being number 1 is funny. I think you all are the cream of the crop till Catlik. I think we have the athletes to compete for the 2 slot.