Region 4-4a

Uhhhhh....OleBoy I believe he was answering the question of who was Pages QB. I know reading comprehension is not necessary to graduate from MC but come on man!!!

I so agree with Page being number 1 is funny. I think you all are the cream of the crop till Catlik. I think we have the athletes to compete for the 2 slot.

Uhhhh I know what he was referring to and I simply said that last name sounds just like someone that would attend Page... Just like Haslip or Hightower would be for Marshall. Good luck in the quest for that elusive 2 slot

I would have to start with the coaching staff 1st.

2nd- would be the quarterback play.

3rd- I would say our D once it all comes together.

4th- we are young but devolving some really good athletes.

I figured as much. O'Connor had his hands full but it won't take him long time get the cats on track. I haven't heard much buzz around the community (by that I mean the usual giles posters haven't been on here with the latest news nor have I heard anything around town) but it could be a good thing.

I figured as much. O'Connor had his hands full but it won't take him long time get the cats on track. I haven't heard much buzz around the community (by that I mean the usual giles posters haven't been on here with the latest news nor have I heard anything around town) but it could be a good thing.

lead you know we are here and after Friday I will be able to chime in on the current state of GCHS football.  Without a kid playing this year my time is being spent elsewhere.  GC will definitely be much improved this year but mainly because of the QB play.  GC was one dimensional last year and everyone knew it.  Will be very interesting when teacher plays student.  All this #ringchasing #earnit #leaveamark stuff will be out the window.  Oh yeah I am suppose to mention that Spring Hill will be the sleeper in the district this year.  I see the old GC staff and the new old GC staff handling the district with a possible speed bump by Page.  We will all know more after Friday. GO CATS!!! 

Hey lead stop in the TOTH market sometime.  Someone there may know football.

Edited by dadtimesfive

lead you know we are here and after Friday I will be able to chime in on the current state of GCHS football. Without a kid playing this year my time is being spent elsewhere. GC will definitely be much improved this year but mainly because of the QB play. GC was one dimensional last year and everyone knew it. Will be very interesting when teacher plays student. All this #ringchasing #earnit #leaveamark stuff will be out the window. Oh yeah I am suppose to mention that Spring Hill will be the sleeper in the district this year. I see the old GC staff and the new old GC staff handling the district with a possible speed bump by Page. We will all know more after Friday. GO CATS!!!

Hey lead stop in the TOTH market sometime. Someone there may know football.

Man I am a TOTH regular. Hopefully the game between the Tigers and Bobcats will be better than last year.I don't see Page or Spring Hill posing much of a threat to either Marshall or Giles this season. Edited by leadfarmer

lead you know we are here and after Friday I will be able to chime in on the current state of GCHS football. Without a kid playing this year my time is being spent elsewhere. GC will definitely be much improved this year but mainly because of the QB play. GC was one dimensional last year and everyone knew it. Will be very interesting when teacher plays student. All this #ringchasing #earnit #leaveamark stuff will be out the window. Oh yeah I am suppose to mention that Spring Hill will be the sleeper in the district this year. I see the old GC staff and the new old GC staff handling the district with a possible speed bump by Page. We will all know more after Friday. GO CATS!!!

Hey lead stop in the TOTH market sometime. Someone there may know football.[/quote

Dad.....just curious why you would worry about Page and not Spring Hill who have the athletes to match up with you? I also agree with Lead that no one in this district will challenge Marshall this year. Next year a different story though

Boo I worry about everybody.  And the law of averages would be on SH's side since I do not remember the last time  GC lost to SH, but I know about blind squirrels and all that.  I will definitely be an interesting year.  I want to see what part of Alabama High School football OC will bring to the table.  Come on Friday.

Big Tuna Predictions:

Giles over Columbia 24-14

Marshall Co over Franklin Co 42-14

Page loses to Fairview 17-21

Spring Hill gets steamed rolled by Summit 0-35

Tullahoma loses to Coffee Co but keeps it closer than last year 14-28

Lawrence Co plays Shelbyville tough but in the end comes up short 17-20

Looks like week 1 will be a not be pretty for Region 4 AAAA

Big Tuna Predictions:

Giles over Columbia 24-14

Marshall Co over Franklin Co 42-14

Page loses to Fairview 17-21

Spring Hill gets steamed rolled by Summit 0-35

Tullahoma loses to Coffee Co but keeps it closer than last year 14-28

Lawrence Co plays Shelbyville tough but in the end comes up short 17-20

Looks like week 1 will be a not be pretty for Region 4 AAAA

I agree with all but Spring Hill. Even if we do lose Summit is not scoring 35!!!

Ok lead y'all been wondering if we moved on....we are here loud and proud. Just waking up from the long nap. I see all is as we left it. Everybody is hating on Marshall and Giles. I agree with dad page could be a bump in the road. Too early to tell. Good luck to everyone.

Ok lead y'all been wondering if we moved on....we are here loud and proud. Just waking up from the long nap. I see all is as we left it. Everybody is hating on Marshall and Giles. I agree with dad page could be a bump in the road. Too early to tell. Good luck to everyone.

And there he is. What's up buddy? Me personally I think Page will still be a solid team but nothing like they were last season. Filling the quarterback slot was going to be a big challenge. Let's be honest, MaGochy was a pretty dang good player. Roberts was solid as well. Edited by leadfarmer