Region 4-4a

Up til half yea it will be tight, rivalry game and OC& company will have the nightmare of playing their whole old staff, no one knows him better than those guys in tiger blue. But in second half MC's depth and play makers take over and it won't be close.

Don't agree with you much, but at this point in the season is have to say that sounds about right.

Up til half yea it will be tight, rivalry game and OC& company will have the nightmare of playing their whole old staff, no one knows him better than those guys in tiger blue. But in second half MC's depth and play makers take over and it won't be close.

I believe it will be much closer than last year. I plan on watching a MC game this year, would this be the most interesting region game to watch

I believe it will be much closer than last year. I plan on watching a MC game this year, would this be the most interesting region game to watch

Probably be the best game to watch. If Giles keeps it within 3 scores I would be surprised but that's week 5. We have Tullahoma to get ready for. Edited by leadfarmer

Pretty obvious it was the coaching. What was our record against SH those two years?

Did you just say it was all coaching? Have you no regard for the sanctions that Walt had to deal with that OConnor left behind? One year not allowed to start fall ball until the first day of school from my understanding and another year of no scrimmages. Lets be real. Walt was dealt a crap hand that he had to deal with and Giles fans ignored that and blamed him. 

Did you just say it was all coaching? Have you no regard for the sanctions that Walt had to deal with that OConnor left behind? One year not allowed to start fall ball until the first day of school from my understanding and another year of no scrimmages. Lets be real. Walt was dealt a crap hand that he had to deal with and Giles fans ignored that and blamed him.

If the sanctions mattered that much, explain how Walt got to the title game his first season. Realistically, he should've had similar success in the following years with lesser sanctions than the first year. Unless... Could he have been winning off of OCs talent and coaching that first season?

Walt had his best year when we were under the most sanctions. As the sanctions decreased during Walt's tenure, our record got worse. Your argument doesn't hold water. There are many other things that are taken in to consideration when you make a coaching change other than the person's record. I'm not going to discuss all the variables that went in to making a coaching change because this is definitely not the forum to discuss those things. I've said my piece on this topic and won't comment on it again.

On the flip side, I can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds for these Bobcats. I think the Marshall game will be closer than a lot of people think.

After 2 weeks I think it is safe to say the top 4 teams in the Region are:

1. Marshall

2. Spring Hill

2. Giles

4. Page

The only close game this week will be Spring Hill at Page; Page may give them a good game but right now I'm saying Spring Hill by 2 touchdowns.

Spring Hill by 2 td's? C'mon Wicked Tuna