Region 4-4a

If OC has any say at all, we will play 4A. I personally hope that will be the case. I think we have a great region and would love to see it stay intact. I also think our region will fair very well in the playoffs this year.

I think it would also be pretty fun to see a few years of OC vs. Osteen. The rivalry seems to be a lot like Tennessee-Alabama. Minus a few years, it seems neither team is really good at the same time. Marshall County dominated the McCurry years, and Giles dominated the OC years. With Osteen and OC coaching, I feel it could be a pretty good back and forth.

To much money would be lost if Giles Co. goes 3a with the projected region they will be in.The visitors side will never be full or even close to it with those teams to far to travel.Makes more sense staying in same region as Spring Hill and Marshall Co.I was hoping Lincoln Co.'s enrollment dropped enough that they could move to 4a and be in our region but that wasnt the case.But they might have other ideas staying 3a.We shall see I guess

To much money would be lost if Giles Co. goes 3a with the projected region they will be in.The visitors side will never be full or even close to it with those teams to far to travel.Makes more sense staying in same region as Spring Hill and Marshall Co.I was hoping Lincoln Co.'s enrollment dropped enough that they could move to 4a and be in our region but that wasnt the case.But they might have other ideas staying 3a.We shall see I guess