Region 5-5A

wardawg2038

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... I'll bite.....

Your list makes sense and you could flop teams in the 2-4 spot.... not touching #1 until someone knocks them from the mountain top.... Summit will be the dark horse who could screw things up for some teams.... watched them in spring ball against Page and Centennial and you could see confident aggression when needed....that comes due to some of the senior class players being varsity starters since their sophomore year and the same for the junior class... to say Summit puts a team on the field that is battle tested, play as one and well coached is an understatement...

Going to enjoy the season and wish all a safe and healthy one.....

Peace.....

So how did Summit and their confident aggression do in their jamboree last night?

Heard that Summit had a major injury in the Seigal scrimmage. Out of respect for kid and family I won't mention name. I hope I am wrong. Nothing worse than seeing a kid work his butt off just to get hurt before the season.

Nope no major injury at the scrimmage....

By the article it sounds as if Summit has pretty smart / grounded players...

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/08/13/summit-high-school-hopes-21-returning-starters-lead-first-playoff-game/88560622/

Edited by TGUN

I don't see Lincoln County picking up but 3 wins at most, as bad as I hate to think that. I talked to our local paper sports writer and he said he didn't think the Falcons would win but 2 games which would be the worst record for any Falcon team. The j.v. was bad last year and N.G.A  did not win a game that I know of. We are looking at a bad 2 or 3 years as far as wins go I'm afraid. Having said that, I will be there to cheer them on. I'm not one of these fair weather fans. I'm a fan win or lose.

some tough times lately..Fri nights there were special

• 2 weeks later...