Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

Guest firebird55

I have played both teams and have watched the films of the two teams palying in there previos game...and also watched both teams play good teams on film ...(boyd and BA)I think if liscomb can stop Buggs and not only win the TOP but dominate it they have a great shot of winning...Turnovers or loss in the TOP they are almost without a chance.. Liscomb had there chance the first time and lost but this time they will take this oppurtunity and win....GP i thought was more displine in many spots and better offensively but Liscomb i think has a much bigger and better d and will shut most of GP offensive treats...

Prediction:GP 14 .....Liscomb 20(just opposite of last time)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Goodpasture is going to come up with this one they have a talented team and they know what its like to play at this level. Most of the seniors have been apart of 2 state titles. Its in their blood. Dont get me wrong though it will be a tough game and if the cougars dont stop the run i could be wrong.

Last week there was much talk about how the field conditions were a factor in Tyner's problems with Lipscomb. The Chattanooga Paper blamed Tyner's loss on the field. Since last night, broadcasters and newswriters have made a big deal about the fact that Marcus Buggs didn't play (everyone seeming to forget that a healthy Marcus Buggs had less than 60 yards rushing the first time these teams played).

Every week and every game will speak for itself - - but both Tyner and Goodpasture know this - - Lipscomb is good. These wins were anything but a "fluke."

Guest firebird55

Lipscomb has got to be the classiest team in the state. Last night I watched the game from the bleachers. Lipscomb shut out Turner( except for 3 or 4 good catches ) and dominated their defense on the ground. all the news papers talk about how it was because buggs didn't play. i say that is bull even though goodpasture is a good team. good luck gp and good luck next week to the mustangs.

lipscomb 29-0 over goodpasture

;) ;)

[Edited by firebird55 on 11-23-02 3:00P]