2016 Scrimmages

mjuhb

August 2nd Independence at Tullahoma(I Think)

Hendersonville at Independence

August 4th Hendersonville at independence

Hendersonville at Cookeville 

We have a new coach at Tullahoma I'm hoping he didnt screw up the schedule. Or Indy screwed there schedule up. Any help would be great 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame 0 East Hamilton 1

This scrimmage was fairly even with both teams playing a lot of players. Both teams had about 30 players dressed, so a 20 minute JV scrimmage followed. ND will have a hard time scoring goals this year, which isn't anything that unusual given Schem's defensive tactical mindset. ND failed to convert two 1-on-1 ones with the keeper, and sailed a header off a corner kick just over the cross bar. I counted 5 shots on goal for ND, and 2 for East Hamilton. The East Hamilton goal came with about 10 seconds left in the game. It should be a fun season, and I will savor every game. I only have 2 left as a parent.

Notre Dame 0 East Hamilton 1

This scrimmage was fairly even with both teams playing a lot of players. Both teams had about 30 players dressed, so a 20 minute JV scrimmage followed. ND will have a hard time scoring goals this year, which isn't anything that unusual given Schem's defensive tactical mindset. ND failed to convert two 1-on-1 ones with the keeper, and sailed a header off a corner kick just over the cross bar. I counted 5 shots on goal for ND, and 2 for East Hamilton. The East Hamilton goal came with about 10 seconds left in the game. It should be a fun season, and I will savor every game. I only have 2 left as a parent.

CC, whats up with that....thats the 1st in EH school history....though it was only a teaser, EH must feel as if they have won a state championship.....we should discuss this issue over suds

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: