Big ones

pujo

Ive got 3 dogs as well.

I'm at 41. I'll admit IDK a lot of the teams so I look at Realtime Results and see if they have any common opponents and their scores to help make guesses, lol. :rolleyes::ph34r::oops::twisted: I took a few chances this week, 4 dogs as you guys&gals say, no big deal if I'm wrong.

I won the local Oneida newspaper pick contest on FB a couple years ago but it was mostly HS teams I knew and UT, went 98-12, beat the panel/editors/participants.

It's fun to play and watch those scores on the Coach T scoreboard.

I'm at 41. I'll admit IDK a lot of the teams so I look at Realtime Results and see if they have any common opponents and their scores to help make guesses, lol. :rolleyes::ph34r::oops::twisted: I took a few chances this week, 4 dogs as you guys&gals say, no big deal if I'm wrong.

I won the local Oneida newspaper pick contest on FB a couple years ago but it was mostly HS teams I knew and UT, went 98-12, beat the panel/editors/participants.

It's fun to play and watch those scores on the Coach T scoreboard.

Sooooo your a profesional??!!
  • Upvote 1

I sooooooo Wanted to pick Bradley Central over Maryville! But I didn't. Someone wisely told me never to pick against Maryville so I don't, and it's always paid off!

When you see the Maryville name.you don't even have to see the opponent. I do think Knox Catholic could beat um this year.