Kingston makes the trip to visit the Blue Devils of Harriman

August 19th can't get here quick enough! It will be another chapter in the Harriman and Kingston rivalry and a chance for the Blue Devils to end what's a 21 game skid to the Jackets! Both are coming off excellent seasons last year. As well as losing some key pieces due to graduation. I think Harriman goes in having the advantage on more experience and speed at the skill positions and Kingston will probably have an edge on the line. This is a year where Harriman is more than capable of taking one from the Jackets, but the question of "will they" is huge! As a Blue Devil for life I cannot pick against my boys in blue! I'm ecstatic for the very good possibility of ending that big winning streak of Kingston's! The Jackets deserve all the credit they get though! Kingston always comes to play and you can bet they'll give it all they got all 48 minutes. Both, Coach Travis Tapp (Harriman) and Coach Brian Pankey (Kingston) have done a great job of putting these programs in the right direction and they deserve a lot of credit and respect! I'm not going to make a prediction just yet, but I sure look forward to seeing my Harriman Blue Devils end that streak!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston breaks in a new qb.we have tons of speed in the backfield lane is returning for his senior season.just got offered my ttu.also a name to remember is Nathan jones.he has wheels as well.I think Harriman losing all of those linemen will hurt them this year.last year was the first time I've ever seen Harriman whip us up front. And the devils had tons of success running it..I think if our new qb plays well we can be better than last year.as for the game in not sure how it's going to turn out.I'm sure we will sit all starters again this year in the jamboree.so time will tell.

This will be another knockdown and drag out guys. We lost a lot at Harriman but have reloaded and will give Kingston a run for their money. It will be a very close ball game and Harriman will pull this out 14-13 by blocking a PAT if Travis Tapp doesn't screw it up for us, AGAIN.

I never beat the Jackets while I was in high school and still wish to this day we could replay those games because we let them get into our heads. We were the better team two out of the four years but they were a tougher team im not afraid to admit that. 

This will be another knockdown and drag out guys. We lost a lot at Harriman but have reloaded and will give Kingston a run for their money. It will be a very close ball game and Harriman will pull this out 14-13 by blocking a PAT if Travis Tapp doesn't screw it up for us, AGAIN.

I never beat the Jackets while I was in high school and still wish to this day we could replay those games because we let them get into our heads. We were the better team two out of the four years but they were a tougher team im not afraid to admit that.

In my opinion as it has been for years,he is too predictable!He needs to do something to change it up.HHS was good last year but against the good coaches in our region didn't really get it done when needed.JMO tho.

I played at kingston from 98 til 2001.what years did you go to Harriman john? We didn't lose many games in my career..so far 60% is picking kingston..Harriman blew it last year by fumbles in red zone..I do still think kingston wins this year.I just honestly think we will be better this season.we didn't play alot of the younger kids last year.hopefully they come along..

I played at kingston from 98 til 2001.what years did you go to Harriman john? We didn't lose many games in my career..so far 60% is picking kingston..Harriman blew it last year by fumbles in red zone..I do still think kingston wins this year.I just honestly think we will be better this season.we didn't play alot of the younger kids last year.hopefully they come along..

I'm a bit older than you lol, I played Against some good Kingston teams and played them the year when they went to the state championship and got beat by Brentwood Academy. Iv never seen a more physical team in high school since that Kingston team. After we played that team I was black and blue and hardly could walk.

Ahh you played back in the hard nosed days..yea I remember the stories the older players told me about those days.I remember some games really close.I honestly thought last years Harriman team was the best they have had there in years.and was there best chance to beat kingston.and if it wasn't for turnovers the devils may have won.

Ahh you played back in the hard nosed days..yea I remember the stories the older players told me about those days.I remember some games really close.I honestly thought last years Harriman team was the best they have had there in years.and was there best chance to beat kingston.and if it wasn't for turnovers the devils may have won.

good post. I really do thin you're going to surprised at just how solid this Harriman team is. I'm hoping a great, same game from both sides! I'll keep your word and be on the lookout for Mr. Jones. Make sure you keep an eye on our QB as wel! Just as soon as you take your eye off him, Mr, Pace is going past you for a touchdown! Phipps and Copeland are going to be huge factors in the offense as well! Hunter Clark could potentially be your best linemen on offense and definitely the best defensive player you'll see all night. The kid has worked and knows what it takes firsthand to a winner!