Kingston makes the trip to visit the Blue Devils of Harriman

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i could be wrong.im just going by records.we also won a few really close games that could of went either way.

I think we'll go 7-3 losses to alcoa.cak.and possibly greenback. .but I have no clue as of right now.if they really go whipped by o.s then it's gonna be a long year

Watch out for Scott, that was a close one last year. A team that was picked last but was a score away from winning over the Jackets and finishing 3rd. They return many of 2015's skill players for their senior year (QB, RBs, and WRs). I didn't get to see them play in any scrimmages, Rockwood had video of last year's but didn't post it unless they plan to after today's jamboree.

Good luck to both Harriman and Kingston, I think it will be a close hard fought game. :)

Yes Scott for sure is another one of those close ones

Scott and Harriman are two teams that you can almost bank on are always gonna be that team on schedule you have to watch out for, because if taken lightly they'll make you regret it. You guys have done a good job of maintaining that for 21 years though. Let's hope that changes come a week from now!