Dresden Verses Westview

ysoangry

I agree with this.  You may as well start where you ended until someone proves it wrong.  And if I am Dresden, don't even put me in the top 10.  Let me stay off that poll.  If you aren't ranked, you don't have anything to live up to and put pressure on yourself.  I watched the Dresden/McKenzie scrimmage, barring injury, Dresden runs the table and I predict they are in Cookeville. I have many friends over in Dresden and even though we Rebels in my house, I pull for them Lions also.  

Got family that teaches at McKenzie so I pull for the Jonny Rebs when they aren't playing Dresden. Got a long season ahead of us but like you said if we stay healthy we could do good things this year. Good luck to the Rebs this year!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

I was thinking game at 7pm. BUT the T$$AA, other unapproved m.p. site, and this site here says game starts at 7.30. Its a conspiracy to make Lion fans late. Yeah.. that's it. No way could >I< be mistaken. Nope. Be there before 7pm is what me & mine gonna do. Phooey on these conspirators. Don't wanna be late to highly anticipated Lions' light-em-up on scoreboard fireworks show tonight. Then again... best laid plans of mice & men.. Westview won't give anything to anybody so Dresden better give it their all. Especially them biggies on line! GO LIONS!

Is there a radio station or any form of online streaming that will be available for the game tonight?

Thunderbolt Broadcasting will have it online to listen to. Or you can download the Thunderbolt Broadcasting App. It will be on 101.3 WCMT. Good thing about it is they also cover the Union City games so I can keep up with the enemy on Friday nights!!