Rhea County @ Baylor

kamerb

Rhea is overrated??? We have a tight end that has already committed to Memphis and has around 20 D1 scholarship offers, one running back that already has over 2800 career rushing yards, another running back that rushed for over 1000 yards last year, two offensive tackles that are over 6'3,two offensive lineman that weigh over 300, an offensive and defensive lineman that is a 3 year starter, and I could go on and on. This is a very talented football team that knows how to win and has lots of kids that have played in very big games. Overrated, I don't think so!

EAGLES APOLOGISTS DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT EERS HAS TO SAY. EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH HIM .. HE IS JUST TRYING TO STIR THE POT. LOL HA HA!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EAGLES APOLOGISTS DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT EERS HAS TO SAY. EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH HIM .. HE IS JUST TRYING TO STIR THE POT. LOL HA HA!!

I'm really not trying to stir the pot, it just has that effect when you say something negative about a team with a good fan base. Best of luck to the entire region this year.

In all honesty, Baylor should have enough talent to beat our EAGLES by 3-4 touchdowns. With that being said, Rhea County was the last Public School to beat Baylor. We may not have the Star kids, but we will knock the snot out of you!

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

I disagree. I think you are purposely talking your team down. Seriously y'all shouldn't lose a game in the region and can beat Baylor. Only ? For me concerning y'all is the kicking game How is it.

I disagree. I think you are purposely talking your team down. Seriously y'all shouldn't lose a game in the region and can beat Baylor. Only ? For me concerning y'all is the kicking game How is it.

Punting is fair (strong legged sophomore), we've had a few snap issues. Place kicker has been a little better than I expected.

-As far as talking our kids down, I am only saying that as much of an advantage as Baylor should have with getting whatever kids they want, games against public schools should not even be close. I also think that coaching our kids up is always a plus for us.

Punting is fair (strong legged sophomore), we've had a few snap issues. Place kicker has been a little better than I expected.

-As far as talking our kids down, I am only saying that as much of an advantage as Baylor should have with getting whatever kids they want, games against public schools should not even be close. I also think that coaching our kids up is always a plus for us.

Ah I understand. You have a valid point I tend to agree with.

Talked to an older Baylor guy last night and he pretty much summed up what Spartan4Life said earlier - he expects Baylor to be better than last year. He says they are a much better team top to bottom than last year going into this game. His concern was Baylor settling on one QB.

Oh well, here we go.......GO EAGLES!!!!!