OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. RIVERDALE WARRIORS

I've seen Ootlewah and Riverdale and if there is one thing for sure I don't see the Owls scoring 21 points on this defense. Its the one real strong point this Warriors team has. I saw them hold Nashville McGavock to little to no yards in their scrimmage and McGavock never crossed mid field. Adding Litaker and  Boykin available this week should only make this defense one of the best in the state. If they can find an offense that can just be consistent without making mistakes they can will this game with no problem.

HIS HEAD IS STLL BURIED IN THE SAND LMAO!

Agree...it takes a long time to correct things from the level of neglect the program has experienced.  

Expect to go through all four phases of program recovery.  Lose big, lose close, win close, and win big.  A great, great, great season would be to make our way to the 3rd phase this year. A great season would be to see the team improve every week and play their best football in the playoffs. Long time since Riverdale played their best football in the playoffs.

but hey that's what yall wanted..Good luck to yall

MY THOUGHT IS THAT WE HAD THE BEST DEFENSE LAST SEASON AND COULDN'T GET IT DONE....BUT THE WARRIORS MADE ONE PLAY ON OFFENSE AND WON THE GAME. SO IF THE WARRIORS THINK THEY ARE BETTER ON DEFENSE AND THE OWLS BETTER ON OFFENSE....GO FIGURE!! #LOP

Last year has gone especially since most of your defense from last year is gone. The simple fact is Riverdale's experience and dominate defense will control this game in a low scoring affair 14-3

Last year has gone especially since most of your defense from last year is gone. The simple fact is Riverdale's experience and dominate defense will control this game in a low scoring affair 14-3

SIR.. YOU ARE RIGHT...LAST YEAR IS GONE FOR BOTH TEAMS..DEFENSIVELY AND OFFENSIVELY...AND IF YOU THINK WE WON'T SCORE MORE THAN 3 PTS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DRINKING THE PRESEASON KOOLAID HYPE THAT YOU CREATED AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY WARRIOR THAT BELIEVES WHAT YOU ARE SAYING...

GET YO :popcorneater:  READY....DEM OWLS COMING!! :hungry:

#LOP GO OWLS!!