Upperman at Cookeville Week 1

daddykriley

Well it's finally here Week 1 of high school football. I know in my house there's a lot of excitement. The Cavaliers will host upperman Friday night last year's epic battle saw uppperman taking a early first-half lead then losing momentum in the second half, but don't expect the same results this year as upperman seems to be in a rebuilding mode.Cookeville on the other hand should be competing for a top spot in region 2 6A. This game will be one for the ticket booth as attendance should be through the roof so if you want to come see this one get there early.

Score prediction upperman 14 Cookeville 48 with the starters from Cookeville sing limited action.

#fearthestash

Edited by daddykriley

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly don't see a problem with going to someone else's scrimmage and watching another team, Even if you are scouting, I mean if you get that tore up over another coach being at your game sounds to me like you got some issues. He's going to get the game film anyways.

It's a little different when you are on the sidelines listening to offensive and defensive calls. I don't think Maynord was too happy about it. If he does run it up on the U...their DC is to blame.

UHS is down this year from the 2014 and 2015 teams.....more like the 7-5 2014 team. I say its 35-14. Maynord wont try and run the score up....Herron played for him and the tide could turn in future years as Putnam grows west.

I really don't think several years down the road will be a factor...lol Edited by Antwan

Honestly don't see a problem with going to someone else's scrimmage and watching another team, Even if you are scouting, I mean if you get that tore up over another coach being at your game sounds to me like you got some issues. He's going to get the game film anyways.

I agree, in this day and age with all the social media, hudl, different media outlets i would think a coach in the stands of a scrimmage wouldn't be a big deal, and would they not have exchanged film with each other anyways. All I can think of is their might be some type of coaching etiquette that I am not aware of. If there is any coaches out there I would like to know if this is the case.

I really don't think several years down the road will be a factor...lol

I agree the number of students in your school is a small Factor to wins on the football field. Maryville for instance should be in 5A based on the student enrollment numbers. Instead that used to dominate 6A LOL

Edited by daddykriley

I agree the number of students in your school is a small Factor to wins on the football field. Maryville for instance should be in 5A based on the student enrollment numbers. Instead that used to dominate 6A LOL

This may be one of the dumbest comments on CoachT and your log in should be suspended for even saying it. It is not small factor it is a HUGE factor. The more kids you have the more talent your going to have, the more depth your going to have. Injuries won't impact you as bad because there may not be as much talent difference in your 1's and 2's. Also please don't refer to Maryville because I can list 20k high schools were reality of the number of students makes a difference your naming 1.

This may be one of the dumbest comments on CoachT and your log in should be suspended for even saying it. It is not small factor it is a HUGE factor. The more kids you have the more talent your going to have, the more depth your going to have. Injuries won't impact you as bad because there may not be as much talent difference in your 1's and 2's. Also please don't refer to Maryville because I can list 20k high schools were reality of the number of students makes a difference your naming 1.

I didn't bother responding to that post...lol