Alcoa travels to the land of privates to play Webb

BCsportsfan

BigDave....this clown is not a Maryville fan. He a Cumberland Area losser. He jumps on the Rebel wagon cause teams in his area sucks. Yup that's pretty much it!

Truth hurts doesn't it GAYSQUADER?  Alcoa wouldn't be the team they are without openly recruiting daily.  T$$AA will eventually catch up to them and when they do you'll go away just like the rest of them have.

Still butt hurt over Alcoa scoring 70 points on Upperman huh?

Doesn't bother me a bit actually.  I have no problem when one team beats another, but when you have a team that openly and actively recruits players in every year they should be made to play at the highest level of competition period. Now i don't care for the morons that get on here and act like idiots making fun of other programs just because they recruit and the other one's don't.  You never see them on any other board because Alcoa doesn't recruit athletes for any of the other sports like they do football.  They are middle/bottom of the pack in every other sport so its obvious what's going on.  Hopefully TSSAA will change the rules for programs like this and once that happens you'll stop seeing all these transfers coming in.  :popcorneater:

You never see them on any other board because Alcoa doesn't recruit athletes for any of the other sports like they do football. They are middle/bottom of the pack in every other sport so its obvious what's going on. Hopefully TSSAA will change the rules for programs like this and once that happens you'll stop seeing all these transfers coming in. :popcorneater:

C8EB297A-3A1A-4BF9-A94A-DEB5EB2991C8_zps