Greeneville vs Anderson county

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ya think??? Devils 35 Anderson county 7

Ouch! Last year score was 38 to 9 I think. I hope we can make a better game out of it this year. Did Greenville lose anything on Offense or Defense? Is this year Greenville team better than last year? It should be a great atmosphere come Friday night.

Ouch! Last year score was 38 to 9 I think. I hope we can make a better game out of it this year. Did Greenville lose anything on Offense or Defense? Is this year Greenville team better than last year? It should be a great atmosphere come Friday night.

Better than last year we will still have to see about that. They return 6 on offense and 6 on defense. Expect alot more passing this year with Ballard back with a year of varsity experience and a transfer from out of state at CB and Wr. No one has challenged Greeneville in any of their fall scrimmages beating Dobyns Bennet, Daniel Boone, and Tennessee High.

I don't have a clue about Anderson county.If the Devils continue what I seen last week and build depth at every position,they are going to be very strong this year

For my self im heading to AC fri night i have not been able to see the first snap of the devils this year just going on the coaches talk and they are impressed for what they have seen - but a road game will be tough i think greeneville will pull it out - 31-7 

For my self im heading to AC fri night i have not been able to see the first snap of the devils this year just going on the coaches talk and they are impressed for what they have seen - but a road game will be tough i think greeneville will pull it out - 31-7 

They looked dang good.I 'd just like to see a little more depth on the line and make sure every position has 2ed and 3ed guys that can get it done for another run come playoff tme

Edited by BatmanDB

thought this was a Greeneville  vs Anderson co. thread?  come back next week! 

Yes, but I was responding to the poster who said:   I don't expect a tough game for them until 2nd or 3rd round of playoffs.

I'm not saying that MoWest beats Greeneville but it is most certainly not going to be a cakewalk for the Devils