Franklin County vs Marshall County

delusional32

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only see 1 opponent that might keep the game close in Marshall Countys schedule and that is next friday.If This MC team can stay healthy most likely they will be playing in the state Championship in 4a. from what I seen they can beat most 5a and 6a teams.Very nice team.

That all has to do with what side of the bracket tssaa puts Marshall co in if they will make it to the finals or not.....

I only see 1 opponent that might keep the game close in Marshall Countys schedule and that is next friday.If This MC team can stay healthy most likely they will be playing in the state Championship in 4a. from what I seen they can beat most 5a and 6a teams.Very nice team.

Looks like O'Connor and his new recruits might have something to say about that.

That all has to do with what side of the bracket tssaa puts Marshall co in if they will make it to the finals or not.....

Marshall County is Region 4 which plays on the eastern side of the bracket along with Region 1, 2 and 3.

If Marshall County gains the #1 seed in their region they will host throughout the playoffs as long as they win.

The winner of the west brackets ( 5,6,7,8) in all classifications will be the home team in Cookeville.