Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Dobyns-Bennett is not ready for Prime Time :rolleyes:

Thats okay. Because next year DB will have a bigger band, plus their gonna' add a upper deck to the upper deck. Thats two upper decks. No other high school has that. Also their gonna' add two more floors to the field house. I think so they can have catered tail gate parties for the blue hairs before games. Oh! I almost forgot. You know that giant megatron they got at the Bristol speedway? Well DB's gonna' have one just like it. And last but not least, their gonna' add 5 more paid and 10 more volunteer coaches to the staff. Bringing the total number up to a even 50. That will be more coaches than any three 6A teams put together. You can't beat that! You just wait.

On a brighter note ... Our D backs have improved !! ;)

Thats okay. Because next year DB will have a bigger band, plus their gonna' add a upper deck to the upper deck. Thats two upper decks. No other high school has that. Also their gonna' add two more floors to the field house. I think so they can have catered tail gate parties for the blue hairs before games. Oh! I almost forgot. You know that giant megatron they got at the Bristol speedway? Well DB's gonna' have one just like it. And last but not least, their gonna' add 5 more paid and 10 more volunteer coaches to the staff. Bringing the total number up to a even 50. That will be more coaches than any three 6A teams put together. You can't beat that! You just wait.