Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Kingsport people may want to sit on the OR side with their good buddies from the Atomic City.  It'll probably be the win'n side.

1. The sun will be on the KPT side until it sets. And it's a hotter one

2. The band'll take up the whole visitor's side anyways

3. You WILL be able to see the band's faces at half time, rather than their butts

4. You won't be close enough to throw things at the DB coaches - resist temptation

Then again, they're probably all reserved seats in that little bitty stadium.

35-21 OR

Make me eat that prediction

Kingsport people may want to sit on the OR side with their good buddies from the Atomic City.  It'll probably be the win'n side.

1. The sun will be on the KPT side until it sets. And it's a hotter one

2. The band'll take up the whole visitor's side anyways

3. You WILL be able to see the band's faces at half time, rather than their butts

4. You won't be close enough to throw things at the DB coaches - resist temptation

Then again, they're probably all reserved seats in that little bitty stadium.

35-21 OR

Make me eat that prediction

OR's new visitors section is quite large & nice!

The state's winningest football program will continue that trend tonight.

It won't be a blowout, and will probably go back and forth, but in the end the winner will still be the winner.

That would be us more than likely if we had been playing as long as DB has been. Y'all got 20+ years on us :) Just playing, but Maryville will be taking that title pretty soon from DB. Has DB ever been to the Finals of the state playoffs? I know they have never won a title on the field, but wasn't sure if they had made it to the finals before or not?

That would be us more than likely if we had been playing as long as DB has been. Y'all got 20+ years on us :) Just playing, but Maryville will be taking that title pretty soon from DB. Has DB ever been to the Finals of the state playoffs? I know they have never won a title on the field, but wasn't sure if they had made it to the finals before or not?

DB has never made it to the finals yet but has been in round 4 a couple of times.

Burn