Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

We have a problem, but it's a good one to have I reckon. Our offense scores so fast every time we score, which leaves the defense with not much of a breather, which means lots of time on the field. It'll wear you out, especially this time of year. They fought hard though.

You are exactly right Sweets and it's a big problem.  Problem is ... there's no way to deal with it. Cool weather is the only solution!

This tells alot....you all say OR is the underdog with Graham and Tee and the rest of the OR team...lol If they are the underdog it's because of old school Gaddis and the other coaches.. With the talent you all have you all really never do that much... But beat up teams in your week District At least you have your old Coach and the past.

How about that dumb #### old school coach of ours????  He has won nearly 300 games and "Beamerballmaverick" insults our "dumb #### old school coach"!!!!  By the way, how's that "young school coach" of yours doing this year????

DB fans was talking about how good this team is at stripping the ball and forcing TOs.Guess Oak Ridge was able to overcome that.And I would like a new pic of those LBs somebody posted earlier this week.Maybe one of them watching JG running by them like they was sitting still.If Oak Ridge had a line like DB it would be a State title year for Oak Ridge.DB QB played hard and is a good player.He has to be wore out.Good luck rest of year DB

Okay well as a player for Dobyns Bennett I can assure you that when Graham ran to the outside that is not the linebacker responsibility... The linebackers have b gap not c gap and outside, so you are wrong. They broke 1 run inside but other than that...

I m very happy about the game last night but is sounds like we still have areas to work on.

Next week we welcome Farragut to the Ship and this is no time to have a let up.

One of my favorite poster is WacoJaco and I hope his team improves and has a playoff run in them.

Thanks Willie and good luck to my second favorite high school team the Oak Ridge Wildcats.

It's probably been that way up there since the mid-1920s when Bobby Dodd played quarterback for Kingsport High School.

Every school has a little bit of it. But when it gets so bad it takes over as a "central theme" of your program then you end up with what we've got. It started being the "central theme" at DB around 2005.

Okay well as a player for Dobyns Bennett I can assure you that when Graham ran to the outside that is not the linebacker responsibility... The linebackers have b gap not c gap and outside, so you are wrong. They broke 1 run inside but other than that...

This is not a "Safe Space" for young minds. Run!